The below list details what cookies are stored on your computer and what they are used for.
Set by vBulletin
Our forum software sets the following cookies:
- tdc_userid = Logged in User’s ID
- tdc_password = Encrypted hash of the logged in user’s password
- tdc_lastvisit = timestamp of your last visit
- tdc_lastactivity = timestamp of your last activity
- tdc_skipmobilestyle = Set to indicate the default mobile style should be ignored
- tdc_userstyleid = Style ID chosen from footer
- tdc_sessionhash = Users current session hash
- tdc_cpsessionhach = Moderator or Admin CP login session
- tdc_markread = List of threads the user has read this session if using Cookie-Based Read Marking
- vbulletin_collapse = what elements the user has collapsed
- vbulletin_sidebar_collapse = Whether or not the forum sidebar is collapsed
- editor_height = Height of the Editor if you resize it.
Set by 3rd Party Websites
- Google Analytics sets a tracking cookie that stores anonymous usage data
- Social media buttons from Facebook, Twitter, Google +1 and Stumbleupon store usage cookies. For more information please refer to their privacy policies.