PDA

View Full Version : O HAI!

digital*aria
30th Aug 2008, 17:47
i felt bad cause i never made a formal introduction thread (stated in the 'chat about whatever you would like' thread) so i figured id make one anyway, just cause i felt like it. so ill go back to whenever i joined this forum....... june something? ill check later.

hey everyone! im digital*aria but you can just call me aria. im new here and ive been watching these forums for a while, and i must say its so great to finally find a place for super obsessive daft punk fans like me!

this forum seems really nice and id like to get to know a lot of you, so hopefully youll be seeing a lot of me soon! (partially cause i have no life!)

so ill tell you a few things about myself to get me started here:
i live in the eastern U.S. and im a sophomore in high school. im an honor student and so are all my friends. my favorite school subjects are history and english, and i want to be a photojournalist when i get older. i also love writing so i want to publish some stories and become an author. i love to travel and hopefully my next destinations will be australia and japan. = ]

my favorite past times include sniffing yankee candles in the mall, blasting music really loud and dancing like crazy, and deep conversations about life and the universe.

niKa
30th Aug 2008, 18:10
I WOULD DEFFO READ YOUR BOOKS
READ MINE TOO
THERE'S SOME HANDE YENER SONGS ON MOI BOOKS LIMITED EDITON
AND YOU HAVE LIFE, I'M TOTAL NO-LIFE, IN THIS FORUM AND OUTSIDE OF THIS FORUM

Dark_DJ
30th Aug 2008, 18:35
hahah known you ages on here aria, but..

WELCOME!!!1!

[x]megzii[x]
30th Aug 2008, 21:01
Oh hai Aria!! WElcome to the club!!! :D

Champiness
30th Aug 2008, 21:06
Hey there! I'm sure we'll be the best of friends. :P
Breaking the act for a second, I also happen to love Yankee Candles. Particularly the Fall- and Island-scented ones.

Aero5555
31st Aug 2008, 10:21
Welcome!

Jo_The_Marten
31st Aug 2008, 10:24
NICE TO MEET YA STRANGER. 8D

gymtonic
31st Aug 2008, 13:03
HAI!
now i need to create a welcome post :P

"HUMAN"
31st Aug 2008, 19:29
welcome to the club! though almost all of us know you already :)

polylateral
31st Aug 2008, 19:35
Welcome to The Club!

It's kind of weird saying "welcome" even though you've been here for a while and most of us know you.

But velcome to ze Club, anyway! :) !guy-man

upset_clown
31st Aug 2008, 20:47
You seem pretty NiFtY! !wow Welcome in!

digital*aria
31st Aug 2008, 22:56
aww you guys seem so nice! ill have a great time here, im sure of it!

digital*aria
2nd Sep 2008, 14:36
OH. and those of you who STILL dont know how to pronounce my name.

ARE-EE-UH. (or AU-REE-UH if you prefer)

NOT AIR-EE-UH