PDA

View Full Version : Introduce Yourself !

RyuZell
22nd Mar 2007, 14:42
If your a new member or someone we dont know much about then Post here and tell us a bit about yourself :)
http://www.saintedpr.com/media/daft_punk_main.jpg

RickyB
29th Mar 2007, 00:29
Hey, my names rick, im 18 and from adelaide in australia :)

RyuZell
29th Mar 2007, 00:31
Hi Rick, think you might be the first Australian here :)

Mushywaffles
29th Mar 2007, 18:43
sup Rick? hope you stick around^__^

RickyB
30th Mar 2007, 08:24
i probably will stick around, cos there arent a huge amount of Daft Punk fans here ._____ . im trying to convert them all though ;)

eviljoker7075
30th Mar 2007, 08:31
lol, not that we don't try to get more people here!!

hani
2nd Apr 2007, 06:40
I'm Hani, 16 years old, and I'm from Warsaw, Poland.

DaftSnow
2nd Apr 2007, 07:31
welcome aboard Hani. Did you get to see Daft Punk in poland last year?

hani
2nd Apr 2007, 12:08
Of course I did! I was standing right at the stage, in the front row! I'm a lucky motherf... :)

RobotxAngel
3rd Apr 2007, 00:12
Hey, Im Sara , Im 16 and from south Alabama. :)

DaftSnow
3rd Apr 2007, 00:17
Of course I did! I was standing right at the stage, in the front row! I'm a lucky motherf... :)

Cool, I was surprised to see them play in Poland. But also thought it was really cool. What festival was it at?

And welcome to the site RobotxAngel, hope you enjoy your stay!

hani
3rd Apr 2007, 05:28
What festival was it at?

Summer of Music Festival, September 9th 2006, 10 PM, Racing Stadium, Puławska Street, Main Stage... I'll never forget this...

When I was going home after the show, I cried. I still cry, when I think about it :)

Mushywaffles
3rd Apr 2007, 09:36
damn. I heard that show rocked.

hani
3rd Apr 2007, 12:12
It did. God, I wish I could see it One More Time... :)

Holylampposts
3rd Apr 2007, 20:30
Hi. I'm Jacob. I've liked Daft Punk for a little over a year now, so I'm still pretty n00b (which probably isn't something I should admit).

Anyway, I live in the worst town in Colorado, but it's okay, because I'm going to see Daft Punk in July and I can't wait!

DaftBak
3rd Apr 2007, 20:41
I've been posting/lurking for a few days, but didn't see this thread. I'm bad at these things but here you go...

My real name is Britne, feel free to call me that.

I live in the South (North Carolina) which totally sucks because nobody, and I mean NOBODY, tours the South. I don't blame them one bit. I'm only down here for college. And yea, I DO have a Southern accent.

I'm going to see Daft Punk at Red Rocks and Keyspan, and can't wait. My brain literally melted in half from Coachella.

eviljoker7075
3rd Apr 2007, 22:45
Welcome to all of you!!

You don;t need to worry about the whole 'newbie' thing here... it's not a big deal at all!! All are welcome :)

Holylampposts
4th Apr 2007, 02:20
Oh, okay, good :D. haha.

DaftBak: I'm going to red rocks, too. I can't wait.

eviljoker7075
4th Apr 2007, 10:32
I love your avatar by the way... tré cool!

hani
4th Apr 2007, 13:31
I forgot... my real name's Bartek, but you can call me Hani. Besides, I really prefer Hani :)

piroteki
7th Apr 2007, 00:42
hi everyone~ i've been around here for a while, but i haven't posted in these past weeks. D:

anyways, i'm piroteki (not my real name, of course, but that's what i go by). i am 19 and from the southern us (though i don't really feel like i'm "from" anywhere). i saw daft punk last year at bang and i'm going to see them this year at keyspan park. >w<

i'm also a girl. we kinda seem to be in short supply around here... XD

eviljoker7075
7th Apr 2007, 11:54
Welcome!! Yeah, there is a distinct lack of girls here :( I guess we're going for quality rather than quantity!

hani
7th Apr 2007, 13:43
Anyway, welcome :P

godiecool
9th Apr 2007, 06:59
Hi, I'm Diego. I'm 20 years old, and I live in San Diego, California. I watched Daft Punk last year at Coachella....Best...Show...Ever

I'm thrilled to see them again on LA this year. I think their performace will be longer, and better, this time around ;)

I found out about this site from a guy over at the Coachella boards =D

JaceInman
9th Apr 2007, 07:19
RED ROCKS!!!!

Shep
29th Apr 2007, 23:40
hello, i am erik from glasgow. i heart daft punk, which is fairly obvious since i'm here. i am 22 and i saw daft punk in barcelona last year and am seeing them this year in paris! wayhey!

i like some other stuff as well.

DaftSnow
30th Apr 2007, 23:44
welcome shep. i'll be seeing you in Paris! we have a few people going on here now, we'll have to get a meetup going.

Shep
1st May 2007, 04:01
defo! if not at the gig, at some point afterwards. you know, for a post gig analysis/piss up

DaftSnow
1st May 2007, 06:33
yeah, i'm still not sure who i'll be staying with in Paris yet, and whether it'll be central or if it's in the suburbs, so i don't know if i'll have to leave right after or have time...we'll see.

DjDisco
5th May 2007, 00:21
Im ruan from ireland saw daft punk live last summer gona see them again in july!! lifes good!!

Pauly
5th May 2007, 00:43
Hi Rick, think you might be the first Australian here :)

hahaha dont talk to soon...

Pauly from victoria (australia)

I s2 Daft

zapcat
5th May 2007, 01:43
Hey guys/gals, the name's Zap and I'm 16...

I've been stalking this board for a little over a month but I decided to come out of my shell. :)

I'll be seeing Daft Punk at Lollapalooza this year! (Along with some other artists that are not as important as DP~) Can't wait!

Pauly
5th May 2007, 02:03
Hey guys/gals, the name's Zap and I'm 16...

I've been stalking this board for a little over a month but I decided to come out of my shell. :)

I'll be seeing Daft Punk at Lollapalooza this year! (Along with some other artists that are not as important as DP~) Can't wait!

Whats your fav song zap

:P

zapcat
5th May 2007, 06:26
Haha, I was thinking about it, so I didn't put anything down.

I really enjoy all of their songs, but Aerodynamic and Burnin' are at the tippity top. :P

DaftSnow
5th May 2007, 07:03
welcome zapcat. zapcat likes Justice and is therefore awesome!

Pauly
5th May 2007, 08:13
welcome zapcat. zapcat likes Justice and is therefore awesome!

Zapcat and Paul Like Justice therefore were awesome:)

D.a.n.c.e
1,2,3,4.Fight

DaftWolf
9th May 2007, 02:07
Hey all, I'm Sunny, 19, from Singapore. Been a Daft Punk fan only recently in 2001 so its 6 years now. Heard all their songs from every album and they certainly are the best. Have their latest album Musique vol 1. Right now all I want is to catch a live concert thats if they happen to have it in Asia or I'm comin over to Europe if I have to!!! well, in the near future, lol =P

Daft Punked
17th May 2007, 12:47
Hello fellow fans! My name is Andrew, 22 yrs old and I'm from Australia. Been of Da Funk and Around the World back in the day but didn't really get hooked til I heard One More Time and rushed out to buy Discovery :)

Pauly
17th May 2007, 13:58
Hello fellow fans! My name is Andrew, 22 yrs old and I'm from Australia. Been of Da Funk and Around the World back in the day but didn't really get hooked til I heard One More Time and rushed out to buy Discovery :)

Hey im an aussie to.......
what state are you from and how did you here about us.......

Daft Punked
17th May 2007, 14:04
I'm from Western Australia and I found this site through google

great job you guys have done here :)

Pauly
17th May 2007, 23:16
I'm from Western Australia and I found this site through google

great job you guys have done here :)

ahhhhhhhhh im a vic :)
But yea i no its totally of the subgect but wo u go for in AFL
:)
haha

Daft Punked
18th May 2007, 00:12
I'm a dockers fan but they totally suck this season haha

Pauly
18th May 2007, 15:59
I'm a dockers fan but they totally suck this season haha

Yea there ok...
so how did u here about the site

Daft Punked
19th May 2007, 04:24
i was googling details of a possible australian tour which evidently led me here :D

Pauly
19th May 2007, 08:29
i was googling details of a possible australian tour which evidently led me here :D

Thats aight :)

U ever come down to melb b4

Daft Punked
20th May 2007, 13:12
never been interstate before, would love to visit melbourne (cuz a good friend of mine lives there). But gotta save up for a car before any travel though.

I'm sure any place is better than Perth WA haha

Pauly
20th May 2007, 13:24
haha havnt herd much about wa well i have but no like things to do there..............

JJGHWULL
22nd May 2007, 23:30
Hi everyone.

Im new to this forum, so a quik introduction:

Im Jan, from holland, 21 years old, and a student. Since the release of One More Time, i''ve became a huge fan. Now im collecting every CD available, and thats a hard job.
This summer, I will see the live performance for te 2nd time (pukkelpop in belgium whas the first time).

Hope to chat with you guyz, cause i dind't communicate alot about Daft Punk.

Greetz,

RyuZell
23rd May 2007, 00:38
Hello Predator :D
Welcome to the site.

Becoming a bigger Daft Family everyday

DaftSnow
23rd May 2007, 15:56
Welcome Young Predator (sounds naughty)

Derekx
23rd May 2007, 21:21
My name is Derek. I'm 18 years old. I live in Colton, California. It's in So Cal. I'll be seeing them in LA.

Pauly
24th May 2007, 07:50
Hello Predator :D
Welcome to the site.

Becoming a bigger Daft Family everyday

130 people man

fair effort

Yoshiyuki
25th May 2007, 20:56
My name is Evan and I'm from Tennessee. I've been a fan of Daft Punk ever since Toonami showed the clips from Interstella 5555. I hope to stay around here for a while.

hani
25th May 2007, 22:37
My name is Evan and I'm from Tennessee. I've been a fan of Daft Punk ever since Toonami showed the clips from Interstella 5555. I hope to stay around here for a while.

Welcome :)

How old are you?

Yoshiyuki
26th May 2007, 03:36

How old are you?

16. And you?

Pauly
26th May 2007, 04:19
nice cuzzz.

:)same wif me

JaceInman
27th May 2007, 09:50
as am I.

nwo
28th May 2007, 12:57
hello all, seeing a vast amount of new members join the club, so i said hey why not join as well.
im 16, from melborune australia and i am the cousin of a fellow member here named Pauly, i am not as much of a daft punk fan as himself, but i do enjoy the old dafty song here and there, hope to learn a bit more bout the two french men, as time progresses.
note: nwo may be my user name, but please i dont mind you calling me lapy.

hani
28th May 2007, 13:09

Pauly
28th May 2007, 13:33
hello all, seeing a vast amount of new members join the club, so i said hey why not join as well.
im 16, from melborune australia and i am the cousin of a fellow member here named Pauly, i am not as much of a daft punk fan as himself, but i do enjoy the old dafty song here and there, hope to learn a bit more bout the two french men, as time progresses.
note: nwo may be my user name, but please i dont mind you calling me lapy.

Lapy Long time no see
(30 mins ago)
haha welcome cuz

DaftSnow
28th May 2007, 17:39
welcome lapy & pauly family

ShaunLeeds
5th Jun 2007, 22:41
Hello, everybody i'm Shaun i'm 15 from Leeds, UK and recently have been brainwashed by the generation or two of Top Class music from DP. Perhaps i shall purchase a ticket for their coming to Leeds.

ShaunLeeds

hani
6th Jun 2007, 09:54
Welcome, Shaun... you're a lucky mother****er... :D

DaftSnow
6th Jun 2007, 10:12
welcome. Hope the brainwashing can continue here with us, lol.

ShaunLeeds
6th Jun 2007, 11:56
Yes, indeedy, lol i'm interestingly placed on the map of the UK to be in a city where Daft Punk will be playing i wonder how i got here XD. Oh only lived here for the last 13 years. thanks for the welcome and i'm sure that brainwashing will be active fore a few decades to come.

Spud in Disguise
12th Jun 2007, 21:38
This thread is now closed as we have a new Introductions section. Please feel free to re-introduce yourself!