PDA

View Full Version : hello!

Caribou
25th Jun 2007, 22:01
I'm John from the USA and have been a huge Daft Punk fan for a long time now and have been floating around here, too lazy to register till now...I'm an electronic artist and am planning on seeing Daft Punk at Lollapalooza in August...=)

anyways, thought i'd introduce myself and say hello to everyone here!

melkoret
26th Jun 2007, 19:47
HELLOOOOOOO CARIBOU!!!!!!! or John as I guess you could be called :P

WLECOME TO THEE FORUMZ!!!!

JJGHWULL
26th Jun 2007, 22:48
Hi dude... enjoy and mix up in the topics...

Greetings to Bush :)

godiecool
27th Jun 2007, 06:24
Greetings to president Bush? =S

I guess we have different POVs about the president then...Just because I don't want to debate about president Bush, I'll drop it. Let's agree to disagree.

lol, it would be funny if predator was not referring to president Bush, xD

EDIT: Hello John, welcome to the Daft Club =D

Caribou
27th Jun 2007, 06:43
i'm not a big Bush fan...but this is my escape from daily troubles/controversial topics... but yes, glad to join and 'meet' all of you! oh...and Caribou just happens to be a Canadian artist I'm really into...hence the name...and lack of any other name I could think of...

zapcat
27th Jun 2007, 07:59
You could of just registered as John... lol! xD

I'm also attending Lolla'! I'll see you there (maybe)!

JJGHWULL
27th Jun 2007, 11:31
Sorry for the Bush thing, Im actually anti-USA, (who isn't in Holland) but im not gonna pick you out just because of that, my reaction was totally sarcasme :)lol

Caribou
27th Jun 2007, 13:17
cool! its going to be beyond amazing......and Young Predator...its all good... i was kinda slow late last night after work at figuring out sarcasm...

godiecool
28th Jun 2007, 05:41
Yeah, the same thing happened to me Caribou. I didn't pick up Predator's sarcasm...

...I know it's irrelevant, but most people in the US don't like president Bush...

Caribou
29th Jun 2007, 04:28
lol, most people everywhere dislike him...

melkoret
29th Jun 2007, 17:16
YEA YEA YEA everyone hates America time... WOOOHOOOO I LOVE THIS TIME OF THE DAY!!!!!

so anyways.... uhmm..... daft punk anyone...? =D

Albator
29th Jun 2007, 20:34
stop talking about f*c*ing Bush!!! Let's give a warm welcome to John instead ppl :D