PDA

View Full Version : HUMAN

ohm7
10th Nov 2007, 11:25
ROBOTOOT!! i'm glad to have found a place where daft punk fanaticism is generally accepted. they have been my favorite band/artist ever since i can remember listening to music but after seeing their mind-blowing / eye-opening set at lollapalooza and then again at vegoose i am convinced that they are gods (or possibly extraterrestrials who travel the galaxy in their intergalactic-pyramid).

i'm from chicago where i just finished college and am currently working as a radio/club dj (just got the bcr2000 - daft punk!). anyways, after driving across the country to see them at vegoose, i've been feeling like the next logical step is to go around the world for daft funk fest in japan - hopefully i can work it out.

i've also heard that there's talk of making an alive 2007 dvd - i've been getting footage off of youtube but not much hi-res (just a few pictures and video a friend took at vegoose).

that's all for now - seeya in the forums.

nspurway
10th Nov 2007, 12:57
Welcome to the Club dude. Have fun! yeah there are various threads on The DVd project, spearheaded by people such as me, futureproof and boutboulman.

boutboulman
10th Nov 2007, 15:59
Welcome to the club!
Euhmm, I'm not quite sure how I'm involved with this DVD thing, but I am most certainly going to Japan. And it is going to be awesome, so I hope it does work out for you.

Electroma
10th Nov 2007, 20:38
Welcome!

CJVercetti
10th Nov 2007, 22:35
Nice signature. It'll probably give me epilepsy in a few days, but right now I like it lol.

boutboulman
10th Nov 2007, 23:48
Nice signature. It'll probably give me epilepsy in a few days, but right now I like it lol.

I can't stand it, but in a way, that's part of the beauty.

dj dekoi
11th Nov 2007, 00:32
SUP BRO !! HOWS IT GOIN ?>?

zapcat
11th Nov 2007, 00:51
Welcome! (I'm from Chicago, too. :D)

DaftSnow
12th Nov 2007, 03:49
beautiful sig! welcome to the site.

ohm7
13th Nov 2007, 08:10
hey everyone, thanks for the welcome. good to meet some fellow chicago-ans/djs. (bcr2000 in the house!)

dmcefc
17th Nov 2007, 15:07

I can't stand it, but in a way, that's part of the beauty.

ive just woken up with froth coming from my mouth
seriously,change it,that is very annoying

TOCKYN
17th Nov 2007, 17:35
welcome, we need more humans here ^^