PDA

View Full Version : Howdy, Looks like I've found the place to be! :D

DJPixcell
12th Nov 2007, 03:54
Yay!! You don't know how good it feels to find more people like me that are 'HOOKED' to Daft Punk! I call myself, obsessed, but some people might take that to offense, so I am not calling anyone obsessed. Lol

I am a HUGE Daft Punk fan, and I always am looking for more Daft Punk, anything, music, pictures, videos, clothing, etc.

I have pretty much every song they have ever made, except for a select few, RARE songs, such as; The New Wave , and others.. (Assult, +more)

But I have been to pretty much every site, looking for some music. I have come to the point where I have bought everything that I can, music wise, and now I search for rare stuff on Torrent pages, and .rar files, and I search thtough file uploaders like Megaupload, and Rapidshare, to find all of the music that is un-available to purchase anywhere else.

I have been a seady fan for about 5 years, but a truley 'OBSESSED' fan for about a year now. I had the oppourtunity to go to the Alive 2007 concert in Toronto, Canada, but I was un-able to attend as I couldn't get there. At the time, I had been living in Toronto.

As for right now, I live in Newfoundland Canada, with no hope of them coming here, I will have to make enough money here, untill I have enough gas money to get back to Toronto, for hopefully their next tour to come. :p :)

Thats it for now, I'm sure you will be hearing much more from me in the near future. ;)

Thanks,
DJPixcell aka. Dylan
!happy Daft Love !guy-man

DaftSnow
12th Nov 2007, 03:57
welcome to the site! you can probably call of few of us obssessed daft punk fans.. i certainly don't find it degrading, ha.

DJPixcell
12th Nov 2007, 05:14
lol Thanks for welcoming me! ;)

It seems like I place I would just fit into! :P

melkoret
12th Nov 2007, 07:37
he just says that cuz he's a moderator... we actually talk mostly about drew barrymore movies on these forums.

DJPixcell
12th Nov 2007, 08:13
he just says that cuz he's a moderator... we actually talk mostly about drew barrymore movies on these forums.

I'm soo sure. ;)

lol

Well at least I feel welcome. I just need to get my GF hooked to Daft Punk, and I will be set for life.. lol

godiecool
12th Nov 2007, 08:24
melkoret wrote:

lol xD

So welcome. I hope you enjoy the Daft Goodness from the forums ;)

And this kickass emoticon ---> !guy-man

*drools*

DJPixcell
12th Nov 2007, 08:26
melkoret wrote:

lol xD

So welcome. I hope you enjoy the Daft Goodness from the forums ;)

And this kickass emoticon ---> !guy-man

*drools*

Emoticons**
!happy :o !wow :( ;) !guy-man !sad :)

Chya, they are super awesome. I love them, but I wouldn't want to make them. :D

And, thanks for the welcome. ;)

JJGHWULL
12th Nov 2007, 08:38
yeah you've found the right place, just as everyone else of us. Enjoy :)

boutboulman
12th Nov 2007, 15:54
Welcome to the club!

dj dekoi
12th Nov 2007, 21:25
Yo . Yo WAdup BRO !!

DJPixcell
12th Nov 2007, 22:48
Lol

Hey, Thanks for the welcome 'G'. :P

TOCKYN
17th Nov 2007, 17:39
welcome!!!!! good for you,you joined us!!!hahaha!!! ^^

DJPixcell
17th Nov 2007, 21:42
Lol I would have joined ages ago, If I knew it was here! lol

TOCKYN
19th Nov 2007, 03:18
yes, me too thanx to youngpredator i know this site exist^^ but now lets enjoy it