26th Nov 2007, 14:48
hello cutie,hope u have a fine time in da club

Sticks
26th Nov 2007, 15:20
lol.

Hey! Hope you like it here. :)

piroteki
26th Nov 2007, 16:50
dude whut you like Japanese music! awesomeeeeee!

(saw it on your myspace link from the other thread, so don't think i'm like a stalker, or anything... lol ^^;; )

welcome to the club!

R0B0T
26th Nov 2007, 17:04
Thank you so much everyone for welcoming me. I'm positively surprised that everyone here is so kind. :) All Daft Punk fans are awesome.

dude whut you like Japanese music! awesomeeeeee!

(saw it on your myspace link from the other thread, so don't think i'm like a stalker, or anything... lol ^^;; )

welcome to the club!

Yes I do like Japanese music very much. Nice that I'm not the only one here who likes it.

....Stalk me freely. I don't mind it. lol. ;)

dowzerr
26th Nov 2007, 17:34
Hei! Welcome to the club.

piroteki
26th Nov 2007, 20:17
Yes I do like Japanese music very much. Nice that I'm not the only one here who likes it.
yeah~ :D i don't it's too popular elsewhere, here, though... ^^;;

i saw Kana and MUCC on your myspace, but who else do you like?
i have a whole slew of artists that range from indie rock (SPARTA LOCALS, ART-SCHOOL), to pop (Utada Hikaru, Do As Infinity), to visual~kei (MALICE MIZER), to urban (m-flo, TERIYAKI BOYZ), to rock/jazz/otherstuff fused together (Shiina Ringo, Tokyo Jihen), to traditional (i'm in love with shima uta songs from Okinawa), and then some. even kind of dorky stuff like enka sometimes... hahaha

R0B0T
26th Nov 2007, 21:12
i saw Kana and MUCC on your myspace, but who else do you like?
UnsraW (visual kei), Aural Vampire (electronica), Antic Café (oshare kei), Maximum The Hormone (metal), Inugami Circus-dan (rock/grunge), Home Made Kazoku (hip hop), Kra (pop) etc.

And I like Malice Mizer and Utada Hikaru too. :)

piroteki
26th Nov 2007, 22:24
i've heard of all of them except Aural Vampire and Kra, i think...

i like Inugami Circus-dan and Home Made Kazoku. or at least what little i've heard of them. lol the rest of them i listen to, but i'm not a massive fan of. the Home Made Kazoku song i have sounds a lot like Ketsumeishi. have you ever heard of them?

ever heard Schwarz Stein? they're like visual~kei gothic electronica, pretty cool. :3

i'm assuming you also know of bands like Diru (Dir en Grey) and stuff... hm, what else is there...

ALI PROJECT? oh! and Anna Tsuchiya... may as well start a list now... lol

rock
AJIKAN (ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION) (alt. rock), THE BACK HORN (indie~ish), Base Ball Bear (pop~ish), buriguri (the brilliant green) (pop~ish), Tommy heavenly6, GO!GO!7188 (surf~ish), Janne da Arc, ORANGE RANGE (pop~ish), Quruli (alt. rock, a lil electronic stuff, too), Sambomaster (alt. rock), Kaggra, (visual~kei~ish), AYA, the pillows (alt. rock), Gackt (lol) (pop~ish), advantage Lucy

electronica/Shibuya~kei
capsule, CORNELIUS (also experimental), Perfume

hip hop
nujabes, HALCALI

randoms
Sakamoto Maaya (pop), Yoshida Kyoudai (traditional shamisen), Angela Aki (piano "rock"?), Onitsuka Chihiro (folk rock)

and of course, you can't forget famous composers like Yoko Kanno and Joe Hisaishi

boutboulman
27th Nov 2007, 00:19
....Stalk me freely. I don't mind it. lol. ;)

.. OK!
*cough* I mean, welcome to the club! We seem to be having a sudden influx of scandinavians these days, which can only be a good thing.

TOCKYN
27th Nov 2007, 00:35
welcome robot ^^

Sticks
27th Nov 2007, 04:32
o m g your friends with warren elliis

R0B0T
27th Nov 2007, 15:00
i've heard of all of them except Aural Vampire and Kra, i think...

i like Inugami Circus-dan and Home Made Kazoku. or at least what little i've heard of them. lol the rest of them i listen to, but i'm not a massive fan of. the Home Made Kazoku song i have sounds a lot like Ketsumeishi. have you ever heard of them?

ever heard Schwarz Stein? they're like visual~kei gothic electronica, pretty cool. :3

i'm assuming you also know of bands like Diru (Dir en Grey) and stuff... hm, what else is there...

ALI PROJECT? oh! and Anna Tsuchiya... may as well start a list now... lol

rock
AJIKAN (ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION) (alt. rock), THE BACK HORN (indie~ish), Base Ball Bear (pop~ish), buriguri (the brilliant green) (pop~ish), Tommy heavenly6, GO!GO!7188 (surf~ish), Janne da Arc, ORANGE RANGE (pop~ish), Quruli (alt. rock, a lil electronic stuff, too), Sambomaster (alt. rock), Kaggra, (visual~kei~ish), AYA, the pillows (alt. rock), Gackt (lol) (pop~ish), advantage Lucy

electronica/Shibuya~kei
capsule, CORNELIUS (also experimental), Perfume

hip hop
nujabes, HALCALI

randoms
Sakamoto Maaya (pop), Yoshida Kyoudai (traditional shamisen), Angela Aki (piano "rock"?), Onitsuka Chihiro (folk rock)

and of course, you can't forget famous composers like Yoko Kanno and Joe Hisaishi

I haven't heard most of the bands what you listen but I have to check them out. :)

I have heard about Schwarz Stein but I haven't never listen it. :P

Aural Vampire is really good. I recommend it. Aural Vampire has two members Exo-Chika (vocal & lyrics) and Raveman (he wears awesome masks!).

I know all the popular bands like Dir En Grey but I don't really like it.

o m g your friends with warren elliis

I don't know him in real life but I have talked with him a few times in MySpace. I love his comics.

"HUMAN"
28th Nov 2007, 19:51
welcome to the club mate! (i felt obligated to welcome you,what with the names and all) japanese music is cool,although admittedly im not really that well up,but what ive heard i likes-teriyaki boyz,mad capsule markets,dir en grey.
WOW! you know warren ellis? hes such a legend!

Sticks
6th Dec 2007, 19:27
I'm sure she doesn't... KNOW the Warren Ellis, but maybe she just has him on her friends list. I would. :O

R0B0T
6th Dec 2007, 19:41
I'm sure she doesn't... KNOW the Warren Ellis, but maybe she just has him on her friends list. I would. :O

I sent a friend request to him and he added me. heh. :) I'm sure he accepts all the friend requests what he gets.

"HUMAN"
7th Dec 2007, 21:05
well yeah but that still SORTA counts.he is SO cool.