PDA

View Full Version : hi from new york

forensicscene
14th Dec 2007, 05:54
yep, just joined. i was into Daft Punk when i was younger and Discovery was blowing up and now that the second Alive tour and CD have set everything off again, my interest has reignited. :)

dj dekoi
14th Dec 2007, 06:24
SUP DUDE ! NYC BABY !!

Pauly
14th Dec 2007, 08:52
Good to see you back on the bandwagon:D

Welcome back hope your staying for good
how you liking the club

Aero5555
14th Dec 2007, 12:02
Welcome!

DJ GODS
14th Dec 2007, 12:15
Glad to see you've found your passion for Daft Punk again. Welcome, I hope you enjoy the club and don't feed the animals.

Hang on... ;)

Pauly
14th Dec 2007, 12:43
What are these animals names:D

mel..

haha

R0B0T
14th Dec 2007, 13:22
Welcome to the Daft Club. :)

Shmoal
14th Dec 2007, 17:18
welcome!

Dark_DJ
14th Dec 2007, 19:10
Welcome to the daft club bud!

dmcefc
15th Dec 2007, 00:08
welcome to the club

JJGHWULL
17th Dec 2007, 09:47
Start spreading the news, im leaving today. I wanna be a part of it: New York New York

Hey :) Welcome. So how *** cool is it to live in one of worlds biggest and best city's around?
Enjoy your stay

piroteki
17th Dec 2007, 09:52
welcome!

hahah, i totally thought you were a dude before i saw your profile. XD

do you actually live in the city as pretty much everyone here assumed? most of the people i know from New York (almost none of which live in the city) always laugh at how "i'm from New York" translates to "i'm from New York City" for a lot of people. XD

forensicscene
17th Dec 2007, 16:52
Start spreading the news, im leaving today. I wanna be a part of it: New York New York

Hey :) Welcome. So how *** cool is it to live in one of worlds biggest and best city's around?
Enjoy your stay

Haha! It's difficult for me to think of it that way, but it's home and I love it for that reason.

Thanks for all the welcomes, everyone! !happy

forensicscene
17th Dec 2007, 16:56
welcome!

hahah, i totally thought you were a dude before i saw your profile. XD

do you actually live in the city as pretty much everyone here assumed? most of the people i know from New York (almost none of which live in the city) always laugh at how "i'm from New York" translates to "i'm from New York City" for a lot of people. XD

Yay for gender confusion!

I actually live in New York City, but there's definitely a lot of room for confusion what with the city and state having the same name (plus I wasn't very specific). The little "city" at the end makes a big difference, heh.

How great would it have been if I was from upstate or something? XD

piroteki
18th Dec 2007, 08:42
Yay for gender confusion!

I actually live in New York City, but there's definitely a lot of room for confusion what with the city and state having the same name (plus I wasn't very specific). The little "city" at the end makes a big difference, heh.

How great would it have been if I was from upstate or something? XD

yeah, i'm actually in the same situation. (female name that when shortened can be a guy's name.) not only that, but my dad has said guy's name. so sometimes it can be confusing, if, for example, a friend sends me mail addressed with that shortened form. (actually did happen once. XD)

and yeah. XD my mom's originally from the area (not the city itself, but close enough), so i know more about the city than elsewhere, but i have a friend who (though originally from Japan) went to college upstate, so i get a little bit of everything, i guess. XD