PDA

View Full Version : Hi =D

Renia
20th Dec 2007, 04:21
So, yes, I'm new. xD Umm, I'm 14, and I'm from the US. My dad's actually the one who got me into Daft Punk when he told me he had got all the albums. I didn't actually start listening to them until he got Interstella 5555, and I decided to watch it with him. Oh, and he showed me the Gap commercial, that pretty much...sealed the deal. Cause I love that commercial. :D

Sooo, um. Yea. I'm new. Woo. Go me?

musique909
20th Dec 2007, 05:50
Welcome

dj dekoi
20th Dec 2007, 07:07
heh, Sup dude ! f.y.i the song in the gap commercial is actually called "Digital Love" on the album Discovery ! WELCOME !! ;)

melkoret
20th Dec 2007, 08:16
and thats so cool he likes Daft Punk!! how old is he tell him to join! ;D

dj dekoi
20th Dec 2007, 10:34
haha .. mel, well wth .. JOIN ! JOIN ! JOIN !

Aero5555
20th Dec 2007, 11:01
Welcome to the club!

R0B0T
20th Dec 2007, 17:45
Welcome to the club! :)

Awesome that your father likes Daft Punk. I'd wish that my father would like Daft Punk too but he has very different music taste than me. :P

"HUMAN"
20th Dec 2007, 21:48
your dad must be such a legend.If my dad had got me into daft punk ide bring him along to parties with me.but no,he just keeps trying to play me captian freakin' beefheart.

anyhoo,welcome to the club chief! Hope you get as much out of it as we do!

Renia
21st Dec 2007, 02:09
My dad's umm, 34? I think. (He'd so be kicking my butt right now, cause I don't remember how old he is, xD;;)

Thank you, :D

DJPixcell
21st Dec 2007, 02:39
My dad's umm, 34? I think. (He'd so be kicking my butt right now, cause I don't remember how old he is, xD;;)

Thank you, :D

haha

My dad is young-ish too. lol

:P

He does not like Daft Punk.. but I am lucky!

He does like most top hit stuff, so I'm good. :P

ps.

WELCOME TO THE CLUB!!! :) !happy

Aero5555
21st Dec 2007, 13:12

hehehe, I have no idea how old my dad is, and even if I asked, he wouldn't tell me (one day he's 40, the next day he's 35). XD

Welcome again, enjoy your stay.

dmcefc
21st Dec 2007, 23:20
hope you enjoy your time in the club

bladez
21st Dec 2007, 23:25
Hehehe all this Dad talk.....makes me think you would be proud - my daughter happily watches the D.A.F.T. & Interstella DVD's in the car and at home - I have a video somewhere of her doing the Around The World dance in her own way being 6 and all that :P

For the record her favourite is Something About Us - she makes me laugh when she copies the wah wah sound - so cute and she cried during Interstella over Shep!

Enjoy your stay man - this is one of the best forums I have had the priviledge of being part of.

"HUMAN"
22nd Dec 2007, 03:12
wow bladez,how old ARE you?

DaftMusique
22nd Dec 2007, 03:36
your dad's amazing lol

Renia
22nd Dec 2007, 03:56
Thanks everyone! I've never felt so welcomed in a forum before. xD

"HUMAN"
22nd Dec 2007, 04:00
the daft club= <3

godiecool
22nd Dec 2007, 04:25
Welcome to the club Renia...

Gotta say that you're dad is awesome...You should get him to join =P

piroteki
22nd Dec 2007, 04:53
Hehehe all this Dad talk.....makes me think you would be proud - my daughter happily watches the D.A.F.T. & Interstella DVD's in the car and at home - I have a video somewhere of her doing the Around The World dance in her own way being 6 and all that :P

For the record her favourite is Something About Us - she makes me laugh when she copies the wah wah sound - so cute and she cried during Interstella over Shep!

Enjoy your stay man - this is one of the best forums I have had the priviledge of being part of.
Daft Dad! lol

hearing about your and milkyboymediaâ„¢'s kids and their interest in/reaction to les Daft is so great! too cute~ X3