PDA

View Full Version : Glad to be in the club

valpunk93
20th Dec 2007, 17:20
I'm new here, I'm 14 years old and I'm from Puerto Rico.^^ Well my Daft Punk story is like this, 2 months ago I was remembering a song that my mom use to listen to a lot it was called One More time, so I went to youtube and I decided to listened to that song and when I saw the video it was anime and I just love the song and the anime. I heard that song when I was like 9 years old! Anyway a week later I wanted to know more about Daft Punk so I went to wikipedia and read everything about them and it surprise me that they hide their faces which I just find their helmets to be cool. So I watched their movie Interstella 5555, heard all their songs and until I saw a video of their concert in Hyde Park. It was amazing! So i've been adictive to them ever since and I'm totally dying to go to their concert one day! I know everything about Thomas and Guy so you can call me obsessed ^_^ But I'm glad to be in the club and to be a Daft Punk fan.

R0B0T
20th Dec 2007, 17:46
Welcome to the club. :)

DJ GODS
20th Dec 2007, 18:12
Muhahahahaha! Another one converted! The fools! THE FOOLS!

Ahem.

Yes.

Welcome to the club! I'm pretty sure you'll like it here and stay active! :)

Aero5555
20th Dec 2007, 18:23
Welcome! Enjoy your stay.

DJPixcell
20th Dec 2007, 20:41
Welcome! :P

Nice story.. we all have them.. ;)

Its a great place for sure, just make sure you stay active! plz. :P

Too bad their tour is over now.. :( !sad

piroteki
20th Dec 2007, 20:55

we've actually got the last show coming up in less than two days. it's not over just yet. XD

valpunk93
20th Dec 2007, 21:06
Thanks guys. I know their tour is gonna be over soon, but I'm sure that they will tour again in the future :)

"HUMAN"
20th Dec 2007, 21:57
enjoy the club.hope dp come to puerto rico some time!

DJPixcell
21st Dec 2007, 00:03

we've actually got the last show coming up in less than two days. it's not over just yet. XD

lol Well TECHNICLY it is, because a) I am pretty darn sure its sold out now, b) Its in a different side of the world for me..

so lol I can't make enough money for the crazy expensive plane ticket, AND risk the whole thing by sneaking in, risking getting kicked out..

lol

valpunk93
21st Dec 2007, 13:47
Yeah, I hope they do come to Puerto Rico some day. :)

dmcefc
21st Dec 2007, 23:21
welcome to the club

musique909
21st Dec 2007, 23:23
Yes, welcome