PDA

View Full Version : Hi, my name is Angela and I'm a Daft-aholic...

viciouschick
28th Dec 2007, 20:58
How's everyone doing? So, I feel the need to express the over abundant amount of "Emotion"s running through me at this moment. I heard Daft Punk awhile ago unknowingly, but it wasn't until recently that I got into them. I guess it took that "One More Time" of hearing them before it clicked in my brain that this music was going to make me feel like I was living the "High Life". I have a pretty eclectic taste in music, but I usually just listen to "Rock'n Roll". This music is something different for me though, with it's funky/"Fresh" beats and "High Fidelity". It makes me feel "Alive". I'm from Massachusetts, and I'm a full-time college student. It's not too bad and the "Teachers" are pretty laid back. So, it works out. I'm majoring in Chemistry until I'm finished with my Associates Degree. Then I'll get a Bachelors in Forensic Science. I haven't decided what field I want to go in, but I'm thinking more in the "Technologic" part of the field. If I want to even pretend to make it where I want to be then I'll have to work "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" to keep my grades above a 3.5. So, basically music is my life. I go to a lot of shows and concerts. I spend a lot of my time "Burnin" up the local music scene. Although, the local scene has moments where it's "On/Off". There is a local band that's slowly making a name for itself, (Vanna). They are pretty amazing you should check them out. It might be "The Prime Time of Your Life". I am completely and utterly in love with Daft Punk right now. They know how to bring "Da Funk" and I seriously just want to "Make Love" to my radio 24/7 when I'm listening to them. Hah. Uh, there isn't much more I can say about myself. "Oh Yeah" I almost forgot maybe you guys will get a chance to see me sometime because I definitely want to go all "Around the World". And I want to spend time coming "Face to Face" with all the different cultures and beauty in other places. That's about it, I like to drink on occasion with some of my friends they are "Superheroes" it's pretty sweet. Oh, and I'm kind of weird. I'm totally convinced that I look better in "Nightvision". Alright guys, that's it for now. This has been way "Too Long". I LOVE DEXTER it's pretty much the best show of all time. I guess I'm "Human after all" in a world where "Television Rules the Nation". Oh, well. Hah. Okay...I really am done now. Hope everyone has happy holidays and a great New Year.

<3 Angela

valpunk93
28th Dec 2007, 22:36
Hey welcome to the club :)

viciouschick
28th Dec 2007, 23:56
Thanks.

DJPixcell
29th Dec 2007, 00:45
haha. lol Cool intro.

Love all of the.. lol "Quotes of songs" in it. :P

After All, Music Sounds Better with, ROBOT ROCK!

:)

oya, ps. WELCOME TO THE CLUB! ;) (keep active, kthx.)

lol

viciouschick
29th Dec 2007, 06:30
Hah. Thanks. I'll be sticking around. It's okay. You'll love it.

Rooster128
29th Dec 2007, 10:14
That was simply mother effin epic right there.

I salute your display of epicness right there.

Aero5555
29th Dec 2007, 14:54
Welcome to the club! Great intro.

viciouschick
29th Dec 2007, 18:01
I'm glad the Epicness came through. Hah. Thanks guys.

JJGHWULL
29th Dec 2007, 21:09
Hi Angela.

Nice intro. Do enjoy your stay and mix in the topics. If you Love Daft Punk then you're gonna get high on info right here.

So you wanna travel around the world. ? There's a little European land called Holland, Do visit this country, all around the world is spoken of 'the Netherlands'

"HUMAN"
29th Dec 2007, 21:37
haha. lol Cool intro.

you are quite a man to state the obvious pixcell ;)

welcome to the club vicious chick! enjoy your stay!

viciouschick
29th Dec 2007, 23:32
Hi Angela.

Nice intro. Do enjoy your stay and mix in the topics. If you Love Daft Punk then you're gonna get high on info right here.

So you wanna travel around the world. ? There's a little European land called Holland, Do visit this country, all around the world is spoken of 'the Netherlands'

It's been a dream of mine to travel all around the world. I would love to see Holland. Would I be able to get me some amazing Wooden Clogs? Hah.

DJPixcell
30th Dec 2007, 02:39
haha. lol Cool intro.

why thank you.

Its good to see you can read. :)

viciouschick
30th Dec 2007, 07:35
Haha. Alright guys. I don't want any internet "Heated discusssions" aka arguments on my intro. Besides it's like the special olympics. If you win your still retarded. If you want to get technical "HUMAN" was giving you a compliment because he said "You are quite a man". I thought in testosterone terms being called a man was good. Don't you want to be UBER Manly? Hm. Your both awesome. So,,,, it doesn't matter. Let's listen to some Daft Punk and dance it up!

"HUMAN"
30th Dec 2007, 16:43
haha. lol Cool intro.

why thank you.

Its good to see you can read. :)

i do my best !guy-man

viciouschick
31st Dec 2007, 03:24
"HUMAN" is your avatar "The Joker" from Batman? If it is did you see "Batman Begins" with Christian Bale as Batman? How did you like it? Are you super pumped to see "The Dark Knight"? Heath Ledger plays Joker. I'm pretty excited to see how it comes out.

godiecool
31st Dec 2007, 06:32
Welcome to the club viciouschick :0

Oh, and I know I'm butting in, but I'm SUPER PUMPED for the Dark Knight. Batman Begins was my favorite movie ever, so yeah, so can see the I'm a batdork... :)

I'm pretty sure HUMAN is also pumped for The Dark Knight...I mean, judging by the fact that he has a Joker avatar and the fact that he's also kinda crazy =P

haha, just kidding about that crazy part of course :)

viciouschick
31st Dec 2007, 08:32
I'm pumped that your pumped about Dark knight. I think Christian Bale is amazing. Have you seen Equilibrium? I promise I won't keep bringing up movies in a Daft Punk forum. But, if you haven't seen Equilibrium watch it. It's the cat's meow. For serious.

"HUMAN"
31st Dec 2007, 20:11
oh yes, finally some people who like batman! yeah, i cant for the dark knight, heath ledger looks like he'll make a great joker. plus christian bale is my favourite actor, and christopher nolan is my favourite director,so i am ultra mega super pumped for this film you could say.if you wanted.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8a/Dark_Knight.jpg
woo!

viciouschick
1st Jan 2008, 14:03
Hah. I'm pretty sure you take the "pumped" cake.

Rooster128
2nd Jan 2008, 12:29
When's the Dark Knight come out? OMG OMG I wanna see it.

viciouschick
2nd Jan 2008, 13:58
IMDB.com shows a release date of July 18, 2008.
The Dark Knight

Rooster128
2nd Jan 2008, 14:23
YAY!

R0B0T
2nd Jan 2008, 19:57
Welcome to the club. :)

viciouschick
2nd Jan 2008, 22:54
Thanks Robot.

piroteki
3rd Jan 2008, 00:59
welcome to the club~ :D

anyone else reminded of that "Daft~off" or whatever that two people had waaaaay back in the day? i think it was maybe zapcat or DaftBak vs. someone else? XD i remember tennis getting involved at one point... hahahah

viciouschick
3rd Jan 2008, 22:44
Hah. I have no clue what your talking about, but I wish I did. Sounds interesting.