PDA

View Full Version : Hello fellow robots!!

BlackBlood
3rd Jan 2008, 23:26
Hello everyone I'm glad to finally be among fellow Daft Punk lovers. I came across DP years ago, but never got so involved until recently. I wanted to see the Alive! tour real bad, but sadly I'm never going to see the freakin' awesome pyramid live. In the mean time I'm gonna enjoy the live album and wait for something new from Thomas and Guy-Manuel ROCK. ROBOT ROCK!!

p.s. Working on sig and avatar :)

Rooster128
3rd Jan 2008, 23:44
They're never using the pyramid again?! OMG!

Welcome to the club, btw. ^_^ Glad to have yea. I'm new myself kinda haha.

viciouschick
4th Jan 2008, 03:50
Welcome I won't see the Pyramid either...*sad face*

BlackBlood
4th Jan 2008, 04:06
Yea I remember reading that they are done with the pyramid set which is upsetting for the people that didnt get to see it....like myself !sad Also, in the chat transcript did they say they wont be touring in 08?

R0B0T
4th Jan 2008, 15:16
Welcome to the club!
I won't see the pyramid either... :|

valpunk93
4th Jan 2008, 15:18
Welcome to the club!:) I never got to see the pyramid either :(

Rooster128
4th Jan 2008, 21:17
Don't worry, I feel you guys. We should all get together and slit our wrists together.

Aero5555
4th Jan 2008, 21:25
Welcome to the club!

DJPixcell
5th Jan 2008, 03:03
Yea I remember reading that they are done with the pyramid set which is upsetting for the people that didnt get to see it....like myself !sad Also, in the chat transcript did they say they wont be touring in 08?

They will not be touring in 08. :(

I didn't get to see them as well..

That was it for the tour, we will have to wait another 10 years, if they keep going by patterns. :P

Oya, and..

WELCOME TO THE CLUB! ;)

take a note at the cool simlies>> !happy :o !wow :( ;) !guy-man !sad :)

BlackBlood
5th Jan 2008, 05:16
I pray to FREAKING god they dont keep the pattern. I wanna thank everyone for giving me a warm welcoming!!! This is the best place for all Daft Punk news and everyone is real chill.

And yes I did take notice of the cool smilies! pretyyyyy snazyyy !guy-man !wow

Dark_DJ
5th Jan 2008, 11:43
welcome to the club dude!
;)
again, i am one of the people who never got to see the pyramid, as kwl as that would have been!

were all pretty chilled out here at thedaftclub. !guy-man

enjoy your stay and have fun!!! ;)

DJ GODS
14th Jan 2008, 22:48
I, too, never got to see the fabled pyramid. Hell, I've never even been to one of their concerts...EVER!

Enough about me though. ;)

Hello and welcome to the club!

[insert friendly and encouraging message here]

Enjoy your stay, dude!