PDA

View Full Version : long time listener first time poster...

johnAcitizen
12th Feb 2008, 11:35
OMG, i have died and gone to ROBOT heaven, the last time i checked daftclub online it was when discovery came out and i tried to get free stuff from that website, i dont think i went back after the first time...mind you i only had dial up back then....BUT this is the best web site i have ever been too... i'm not just saying that... this place is awsome... today was the happiest day i've had since i saw ALIVE 2007 when i found the video clip to "FRESH" here...I had never seen it b4...i didn't even know it existed! even after wading thru youtube daftpunk videos i never found it... the first time i saw the dafunk video (i already knew the song) my life changed...If anyone ever asks me what my favoritevideo clip is i say DA FUNK... and today my first day at this glorious site i find out nearly ten years later that it has a sequal!!!!What a most excellent and triumphent day i have had today...
My name is johnAcitizen I am a daftaholic thankyou for makingregistration so easy... i'll be here forever...

dmcefc
12th Feb 2008, 14:12
Homework rules
welcome to the club

Aero5555
15th Feb 2008, 16:06
Enjoy your stay!

Stalker
15th Feb 2008, 18:23
Cool dude, have fun!

valpunk93
15th Feb 2008, 19:47
Glad of you to join, welcome!

gdlneo
15th Feb 2008, 20:39
HAHAHA REMEMBER THE ORIGINAL DAFT CLUB?????!!!!

I had a 64K modem to download the songs JAJAJA That was magical!! now I´ve got to wait just a minute to download what ever I want xD

Youngest people have no idea of what being an old fan of daft Punk means!!!

JAJA SEE U ARROUND

viciouschick
16th Feb 2008, 16:45
Welcome to the Club.

electromatic
16th Feb 2008, 17:18
Welcome to the club dude. This is a really fum place.

CJVercetti
17th Feb 2008, 09:04
RON PAUL dude, welcome.