PDA

View Full Version : no1maggot a new member to the daft club team!

no1maggot
6th Mar 2008, 00:35
I have listened to Daft Punk for like over a year now non stop like every day i have listened to them its amazing i cant stop. They have inspired me to start djing and to like the french.

I am slightly obssesed since i got the guitar/spaceship outline from interstella 5555 tattooed onto my fore arm, along with a stat to symbolise star guitar a song by chemical brothers. Which the video was directed my michel gondry (my favourite director) who also did 3 videos for daft punk! ergo im uber cool!

soon planning on getting my back done with the daft punk written logo.

commment people im cool!
x

dmcefc
6th Mar 2008, 01:22
welcome to the club
daftpunkazoid

gdlneo
6th Mar 2008, 02:11
Welcome to the family

The Daft Godfather Punk

valpunk93
6th Mar 2008, 15:10
Welcome to the club. :)

Jeaneai-bot
6th Mar 2008, 20:11
Lulz, yes, they inspired a love for french people in me as well.

Welcome, by the way. Don't let us weirdoes scare you, we mean you no harm...at least most of us don't.

gdlneo
6th Mar 2008, 21:06
shhh...

no1maggot
6th Mar 2008, 23:12
Its so cool seeing all the awesome pictures!

I got some cool daft punk things going on soon. Going to get Shep tattooed onto my leg lol and also me and a friend who is also daft punk crazy are going to make the robot costumes.

i have made so many people love Daft Punk like my girl friend and also like just so many people haha!

Aero5555
7th Mar 2008, 04:45
Welcome to the club!

gdlneo
9th Mar 2008, 06:10
Its so cool seeing all the awesome pictures!

I got some cool daft punk things going on soon. Going to get Shep tattooed onto my leg lol and also me and a friend who is also daft punk crazy are going to make the robot costumes.

COME ON WE ARE WAITING FOR THE PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no1maggot
9th Mar 2008, 23:31
yes i really really really need to get some mondey lol but i am going tomorrow to find out costs of the tattoos!

DaBatman01
10th Mar 2008, 00:52
welcomez!!!!