PDA

View Full Version : Suppose I should properly introduce myself

Jo_The_Marten
13th Mar 2008, 04:00
Minasan Ohayo/konnichiwa/Konbanwa! Watashi wa Jo desu....Oh whoops this is an english site. Sorry. ^^;

I'm Jo, I'm 15 and live in the country of us. I love video games. A lot. As in, me without video games, is like Thomas and Guy without Music. I'm a sophomore in High School. I'm taking Japanese as my language course so don't be surprised if I start speaking it. (Always gotta practice foreign languages or else you'll forget them.)

As for Daft Punk, I don't actually remember when I started listening to them, but I know it was a long time ago(Probably when I was 5-9 years old), and my siblings were the ones who heard them on MTV and such, and I really liked their music from that point on. :) Too bad I only know about 5 words of French.

I guess that's all I have to say....but feel free to ask questions (as long as it's nothing TOO personal.)

valpunk93
13th Mar 2008, 21:24
Welcome to the club! :)

Gase
13th Mar 2008, 23:38
Too bad I only know about 5 words of French.
French is my mother tongue, so if ever you need some tips and stuff.. In exchange of some of your Japanese skills, of course. ;3 This language is difficult, as I've been told. But still awesome.

Welcome to the Club! ^^

Aero5555
15th Mar 2008, 09:07
Welcome to the club!

piroteki
24th Mar 2008, 06:36
ダフトクラブへようこそ!

どうぞよろしく〜

Jo_The_Marten
24th Mar 2008, 08:56
ダフトクラブへようこそ!

どうぞよろしく〜

ありがと :) ダフトプンク ガ アイシテル! (l)

piroteki
29th Mar 2008, 23:48
ダフトクラブへようこそ!

どうぞよろしく〜

「ありがと」と言う事が違いますが それは「ありがとう」です*。

も、「愛してる」より、「大好き」 方もいいと思います。

日本語でしゃべる事が楽しい*ぇぇ

Jo_The_Marten
30th Mar 2008, 05:32
ダフトクラブへようこそ!

どうぞよろしく〜

日本語でしゃべる事が楽しい*ぇぇ

:D....*head explodes*

Well I see you corrected my grammar but other than that.....*cleans up the brain mess on the walls and floor.*

piroteki
30th Mar 2008, 18:36
ダフトクラブへようこそ!

どうぞよろしく〜

日本語でしゃべる事が楽しい*ぇぇ

Well I see you corrected my grammar but other than that.....*cleans up the brain mess on the walls and floor.*

pretty much, i was saying that ありがとう has a long vowel at the end (arigatou), and that it was probably better to say that you daisuki DP rather than ai****eru. then i was like "talking in Japanese is fun! :DDDD" lol

Jo_The_Marten
30th Mar 2008, 19:54
ダフトクラブへようこそ!

どうぞよろしく〜

日本語でしゃべる事が楽しい*ぇぇ

pretty much, i was saying that ありがとう has a long vowel at the end (arigatou), and that it was probably better to say that you daisuki DP rather than ai****eru. then i was like "talking in Japanese is fun! :DDDD" lol

Well I say Ai****eru cause they're my fave band and stuff. Plus I've seen it used before in a way that it doesn't mean like...to the extreme extent of being in love. Either way. Daisuki or ai****eru, I love Daft Punk more than any other band!

Jeaneai-bot
31st Mar 2008, 19:39
Welcome to the club...even though you...were sort of...welcome already... ^^

Dark_DJ
31st Mar 2008, 20:22
i suppose i better comment your welcome thread and say..

WELCOME DUDE! (ette)!!!

Jo_The_Marten
31st Mar 2008, 23:47
i suppose i better comment your welcome thread and say..

WELCOME DUDE! (ette)!!!

THANK YAS DUDE (person)!!!

Dark_DJ
1st Apr 2008, 14:58
THANKYOU!!!!

Got msn?

=]

Jo_The_Marten
1st Apr 2008, 23:41
THANKYOU!!!!

Got msn?

=]