6th May 2008, 19:29
well that's it ^^^- greetings.

Dark_DJ
6th May 2008, 19:33
hey MATTT

you daft newbie

btw this is my best m8 everyone!!!!=]

welcome to the daft club!!

have a look around, and erm...check out my MIXES!!!

Aero5555
7th May 2008, 00:28
Welcome to the club!

Dark_DJ
14th May 2008, 10:15
wow dead intro thread...that was quick

dmcefc
14th May 2008, 17:18
welcome daftpunkazoid

staticpulse
14th May 2008, 22:15
Hello everybody, My Human name is Alex- so feel free to call me that; but since i was rebuilt i have been called after the program that is running in my system, Static Pulse - Static for short :)

So yea Daft Punk completely changed my life, and very long story short, they are my reason for still being alive today

BTW,

My friendly myspace is myspace.com/urbanexplorationstud

My Music myspace is myspace.com/alexhuntmusic

~Stay Rad~

boutboulman
15th May 2008, 00:04
Welcome to all our new members!
And staticpulse if you ever want to tell your long story, I'm sure plenty of us will listen :)
Daft Punk definitely changed and made my life, and that's true for many people here.

NiteShade
15th May 2008, 00:14
welcome! hope you enjoy yourself here at thedaftclub.com!

staticpulse
15th May 2008, 02:24
Since i was invited to do so, here's a little piece of my Daft Punk story. Keep in mind that this is just a brief overview, since i have written many essays pertaining to the same subject and i am a little tired of typing it :/

Mom + Dad split up when i am four years old

Mom Remarries when i am 6

My father (now retired from it) was a Professional Drummer, and i was raised in rock n' roll. My mother, along with being an artist, was an interior designer. I will jump back and forth through time, so bear with me. i am just now starting to pick up on massive amounts of experience's and information that i had took for granted in the past. What i loved about Rock and roll is the feelings it gave me; excitement, a sense of 'toughness' , and a feeling of being apart of something. Going to my dads concerts gave me more pleasure than anything else- the fact that everybody was there for him. I'm speeding the story up now, i could go so in depth that we would get lost. i have an artistic, musical, and show biz background.

My step dad abused both me and my sister- and i attempted suicide on several accounts. as i got older, i grew more and more separate from human contact. i learned that i am very smart, and in turn began realizing how ignorant humans are once i stepped back and looked in from the outside. my step father was a millionaire, and we had 3 houses. when i would visit my dad, who was struggling and poor, i felt an overwhelming sense of love; whereas at my moms i did not. I bought my first daft punk album while we were spending a summer at the lake house, and i cried for hours because i had finally grasped an escape from the psychological torment of my step father. i threw out all my music, and replaced it with one CD- Human After All. i don't know how to explain my emotions in the English language, but i knew i was changing. i set up a home studio for electronic music, and i literally allowed myself to be connected with my machines. they showed me more love than my mother ever had, and i could concentrate my brain without being so intensively aggravated with humans. i bought my Daft Punk albums in reverse order of there release (HAA, Discovery, Homework, etc.) and learned new things each time, almost piecing together a puzzle that i was born to complete---- i eventually moved out, and my career as a DJ and producer Exploded strait for the stars, and beyond. * more pieces to MY puzzle will be added slowly* thanks for listening

~ Stay Rad

DoReMix
15th May 2008, 10:01
Welcome new people!

And Alex, I'm so sorry about what you went through with your stepfather. But I'm glad to know that you're doing good now.
Oh my... It amazes me what Daft Punk could do.
Woot. ^^

Dark_DJ
15th May 2008, 11:55
welcome all new peoples =]

Skills_sant^^
15th May 2008, 13:13
Since i was invited to do so, here's a little piece of my Daft Punk story. Keep in mind that this is just a brief overview, since i have written many essays pertaining to the same subject and i am a little tired of typing it :/

My father (now retired from it) was a Professional Drummer, and i was raised in rock n' roll. My mother, along with being an artist, was an interior designer. I will jump back and forth through time, so bear with me. i am just now starting to pick up on massive amounts of experience's and information that i had took for granted in the past. What i loved about Rock and roll is the feelings it gave me; excitement, a sense of 'toughness' , and a feeling of being apart of something. Going to my dads concerts gave me more pleasure than anything else- the fact that everybody was there for him. I'm speeding the story up now, i could go so in depth that we would get lost. i have an artistic, musical, and show biz background.

My step dad abused both me and my sister- and i attempted suicide on several accounts. as i got older, i grew more and more separate from human contact. i learned that i am very smart, and in turn began realizing how ignorant humans are once i stepped back and looked in from the outside. my step father was a millionaire, and we had 3 houses. when i would visit my dad, who was struggling and poor, i felt an overwhelming sense of love; whereas at my moms i did not. I bought my first daft punk album while we were spending a summer at the lake house, and i cried for hours because i had finally grasped an escape from the psychological torment of my step father. i threw out all my music, and replaced it with one CD- Human After All. i don't know how to explain my emotions in the English language, but i knew i was changing. i set up a home studio for electronic music, and i literally allowed myself to be connected with my machines. they showed me more love than my mother ever had, and i could concentrate my brain without being so intensively aggravated with humans. i bought my Daft Punk albums in reverse order of there release (HAA, Discovery, Homework, etc.) and learned new things each time, almost piecing together a puzzle that i was born to complete---- i eventually moved out, and my career as a DJ and producer Exploded strait for the stars, and beyond. * more pieces to MY puzzle will be added slowly* thanks for listening

~ Stay Rad

I am also sorry for what you have been through, but I do believe that your story is an inspiration.
What Daft Punk can do to people, it's amazing!

EDIT:
And, Welcome to both of you btw ^^

Aero5555
16th May 2008, 09:58
Welcome to the club staticpulse!

boutboulman
17th May 2008, 17:28
Sad to read what you have been through staticpulse. Good to know you're getting through it, and with the help of Daft Punk and all. Stay close to the club!

piroteki
19th May 2008, 04:56
welcomes to everyone involved.

@staticpulse: obviously not a story of the best surroundings, but i think you took it well. glad that you've decided to channel things through music and use it for the better. inspiring almost.

Aihpos
19th May 2008, 05:46
Welcome to the club Powellinator :D
As you can see Daft Punk can do powerful things.

Dark_DJ
19th May 2008, 11:17
Welcome to the club Powellinator :D
As you can see Daft Punk can do powerful things.

XD

Dark_DJ
19th May 2008, 11:19

~ Stay Rad

=[

touching story, static

welcome welcome

[x]megzii[x]
19th May 2008, 20:11
welcome, everyone! :) :) :)