PDA

View Full Version : This is Important to me... so yeah, please help me

Moony_D
22nd May 2008, 13:46
Hello, the name's Moony D. as all my friends call me.
The problem is this, I missed out on the actual Tour !sad Ever since the day i found out I missed out on their probably last tour only ONE MONTH ago, if only I had know ONE MONTH ealier, I could've went. So this is what I wanna know, was that really their last tour in 2007?! Because its my biggest regret in my life so far, and if that was really their last tour in Australia then I'm going to be crying. I've already been heaps sad for the entire month of January When I found out they toured in Sydney at December. So PLEASE! tell me they'll tour again, and hopefully in Australia. Because it's eating me inside. Please reply and help up, Im going to check out each day for hopefully a chance of their next tour in Australia. Im going to buy their next concert at whatever the cost (providedI can get there of course) So please help me out. :-(

Skills_sant^^
22nd May 2008, 13:53
No it's isnt their last tour.

IT CANT BE :3

But really, I doubt its their last tour, but no one knows for sure..

But they will tour again :>

Moony_D
22nd May 2008, 13:59
thank you so much for giving me that faint slight chance of hope. I hope you're right. if not, thats my biggest mistake in my life so far :(

Skills_sant^^
22nd May 2008, 14:00
They will your again, why?

They have to ^_^

Moony_D
22nd May 2008, 14:10
coz if they dont, im going to be terribly depressed. But thanks for telling me these things, and thanks Skills for the info on the chatroom

Skills_sant^^
22nd May 2008, 14:10
^_^

Your welcome, and don't worry, they will do it again

dmcefc
22nd May 2008, 14:19
welcome to da club
but im not so optimistic about them touring again and if they do it wont be for a long time.(or not on the scale of the last tour)

Moony_D
22nd May 2008, 14:21
that just makes me feel ****ty now again -.- but then again, I dont care how **** it's going to b e, as long as they tour here in sydney where I can get to, I'll be fine with it.

Skills_sant^^
22nd May 2008, 14:29
Urgh, they will tour again, who cares when it is? As long as they tour again i'm happy

[x]megzii[x]
22nd May 2008, 16:33
I missed their last tour aswell....its really depressing but i'm sure they will tour again. Maybe not for a long time but they will...... i hope so anyway! Oh and welcome to the club Moony_D

Alive
22nd May 2008, 16:35
Im 100% sure they like 1-2 year after they release the new album

[x]megzii[x]
22nd May 2008, 17:21
i'm guessing it will be in 2010.

Skills_sant^^
22nd May 2008, 17:23
Why?

And why not 09, you know 09/09/09

[x]megzii[x]
22nd May 2008, 17:48
oh yeah, on 09/09/09 they might do something really cool like another concert but where would they have the concert if its only a one off thing......?

Skills_sant^^
22nd May 2008, 17:49
France ;p Nah idk, I hope something happens that day though

[x]megzii[x]
22nd May 2008, 17:54
yeah, something really awesome that people in 200 years time will be learning about it in their history lessons........

Skills_sant^^
22nd May 2008, 17:56
lol, that would be so awesome, that Daft Punk was in the hisory books. Well, they should be in there anyways.

[x]megzii[x]
22nd May 2008, 18:10
yeah, it would definatly make history worth learning

Aero5555
23rd May 2008, 00:50
Welcome!

DoReMix
23rd May 2008, 05:54
I feel your pain, Moony.
I could've seen them in Sydney for Xmas but I had to be in Singapore. :(
But I am very hopeful they will tour again.
Guy-Man and Thomas are young and in good shape, so why would they not tour (at least one last time)...
They know that their fans love them and are looking forward to more shows so there's nothing to worry about.

And btw, WELCOME. :)

Moony_D
23rd May 2008, 10:57
thanks you guys for all ur replied. I hope you guys are all right about touring again. I just hope it's going to be in Sydney again, then I can go see them live ...

NiteShade
23rd May 2008, 16:16
hi and welcome! yes they will tour again, but i don't know if it will be this year or next. maybe 2010?

boutboulman
24th May 2008, 00:31
We all have regrets I'm afraid to say.. On that scale mine would be not being a football fan when we won everything there was to win.. But the world cup happens every four years, and that's more often than a Daft Punk tour.
One won't happen again for quite a while. But if it's some consolation the Australian concert tickets sold like hot buns, several months before the actual shows. Daft Punk love their fans, and if it's up to us they will one day tour again. Not soon, but some day... We live in hope.
Welcome to the club mate.

Moony_D
24th May 2008, 11:45
man, im so cut I was never told. I mean it was never on the TV and I just didnt know that they were touring in a place like Australia lol.

DoReMix
24th May 2008, 12:28
I've always felt that they'd tour Australia.
And they didn't just tour Sydney, they went to Melbourne and Brisbane as well.
I can remember, people went mad in Sydney when 'One More Time' was released in 2000.
I was only 10 back then but mate, I remember seeing my teenage neighbours dancing like crazy to 'One More Time' at this garden party.
Aussies love DP (and vice versa) so I'm positive they'll be in Sydney when they tour... soon. :)

DaftyPunky28
26th May 2008, 23:49
Welcome to the club and they will have another tour because i'm young to go to any right now anyway.But the Daft men will pull through for all of us ;)

daft gamer2
27th May 2008, 00:21
BLEACH FOR THE WIN KENPACHI NPWNZ EVERYONE CEPT DP THEMSELVES :D

Moony_D
27th May 2008, 12:57
hahaha. I hope daft punk tours again, thats for sure! Im going if they hold another concert in Sydney, no matter what! hahaha. Hope we get to know first though, so I can book the tickets in advance. Thanks to everyone for welcoming me into the club :D made me feel welcomed.

As for bleach, fav. characters are (in a slight order)
Grimmjow Jaggerjacks, Zaraki Kenpachi and Ishida Uryuu :P

daft gamer2
28th May 2008, 00:46
talk to gunsguru hes a big fan of bleach we have a band called sishimi

VooDooPulse
5th Jun 2008, 04:52
Welcome to the Club! Im sure they'll tour again, because Im in the same boat, having never seen them. But if you're upset just look at [x]megzii[x]s' sig, it's made my day! lol

[x]megzii[x]
5th Jun 2008, 18:58
But if you're upset just look at [x]megzii[x]s' sig, it's made my day! lol

MUHAHAHA!

Moony_D
6th Jun 2008, 07:36
hahaha. thats pretty good signature