1. Rep:

David Guetta

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    I've got a competition to win a copy of David Guetta's latest mix CD, so I hope you don't mind if I start a discussion thread for him!

2. Rep:

Following on from 2006’s huge FMIF album and 2007’s pan-European platinum Pop Life, FMIF International 2 showcases what has made Guetta the No. 1 House DJ on the planet.

Showcasing both aspects of his character, CD1 is packed with peak-time future hits; the type of tunes he plays weekly at FMIF in Pacha Ibiza. David undoubtedly has a finely-tuned ear for spotting the absolute hottest tunes. CD2 takes you on the type of trip David explores in underground spots like Space, Miami, where he recently played an 8-hour set after clubbers refused to leave until well into the afternoon.

Highlights include exclusives from the man himself (‘Jack Is Back’ & the Tocadisco mix of his forthcoming single with Chris Willis ‘Tomorrow Can Wait’), sizzling platters from Benny Benassi, Eric Prydz, Underworld, Felix Da Housecat and Meck’s ‘So Strong’, which samples seminal OT Quartet early nineties smash ‘Hold That Sucker Down’.

3. Former "Golden Era" Mod
    Rep:

Advertising of this kind is considered spam and not allowed, links have been removed, it's now a general discussion thread about David Guetta.

EDIT: I like some of his stuff, The World Is Mine and Baby When The Lights Go Out are awesome tracks.

4. Rep:

I only have LKC's remix of Stay, but ive listned to some other tracks and they're cool.
    DAMN IT! That is such a good idea!

5. Rep:

i know him fro 6 years
    i loved his songs ^_^ still do

6. Rep:

Worst DJ on the Earth , I can''t understand how people can love his songs ...

7. Rep:

Love Dont Let Me Go (David Guetta vs The Egg) and Now That The Love Is Gone are OK. Can't say I'm really a 'fan'.

8. Rep:

Guetta, like so many other DJ's is someone you need to check out LIVE.... Really caught my attention at ULTRA

9. N3RD.
    Rep:

I L-O-V-E

his new free track from beatport.com

'Jack is Back'

its AWESOME.

10. Rep:

OK, well thanks for the feedback anyway! Is it OK if I post this Guetta video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNE-jKhAPCs

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast