1. Rep:

TRON Costume

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Hey all!
    First, I know that TRON costume's aren't quite Daft Punk, but since Daft Punk has made there music to Legacy, then I have a little post here. If its at wrong page then plz move it or I repost it at the right place.

I have been asked by Norway's biggest cinema to come and make a show for the Premiere for TRON Legacy at the worlds biggest THX approved cinema hall! If some will join let me know, hehe
    hopefully I will use a TRON costume, or else just go as Guy!

I have been looking here at the forum about elwire and putting that into suit. All i have found is good works from many here at the forum. But I need to get kind of a bit wider at the sides of the elwire instead of just a long tube going here and there.

If someone think they could do the job of making something if you do simular work, then let me know.. and I will again pay the fee for work and materials.

Thanks!

2. Rep:

Ok, first of all, you really need to stop with the new threads. All of these posts are helmet/costume related, so ask in the tips and tricks thread. We're all over there anyways.

You should have the mental faculties to put the post in the right place. Don't add to the mods work load by continually posting new threads for every little idea you have. It's getting old. Do not repost for crying out loud.

You can find EL sheets that can be cut to custom shapes and sizes. Finding the right sized inverter can be a bit tricky though, since most inverters are rated in the number of feet of regular/heavy duty wire they can drive, not how much sheet area they can drive.

Sheets are normally about the size of a sheet of paper.
    Adage: "To continuously one up itself"
    Corollary: "And by proxy all others"
    Extension: "Including Daft Punk themselves"
    YOUTUBE BLOG FLICKR Photobucket
    Currently Working On: code base 3.0, auxiliary lighting, lightbars of DOOM

3. Rep:

Ok, how do I delete the thread then? Just delete it then!

Sorry for the mass-posting! :/

4. Founder of The Daft Club
    Rep:

*Thread closed*
    "It's Daft Punk's world. We Just live in it"

Daft Punk - My Favourite | Hire Me to make a website