Results 1 to 4 of 4
Vacuum forming: helmet9th Nov 2010, 14:36 #1
My father had a great idea on how to best build a helmet.
with the program papakura TeamViewer 3 gets you a form, such as the helmet guy.
1. one tinkers from the paper form (paperkura viewer 3)
2. the completely bonded helmet, sealed it with silicon.
3. Stroking the inside of the helmet with gibs, gibs is waiting until the dried and then pours the helmet with gibs.
4. What to do now is called "vacuum forming".
Instructions can be found here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVVE5EHzRnk
5. if this is done you have the finished Form.
9th Nov 2010, 17:49 #2
10th Nov 2010, 07:03 #4
Vacuum forming! GENIUS!
Yeah, um, are you not able to read anybody else's posts? Stop double posting and maybe actually do some back reading here. See the Tips and Tricks thread for more info. 400 pages worth.