Results 1 to 10 of 172
Download: Robot After All Vol. 1 (Out Now!)26th Apr 2008, 06:00 #1
01. B.E.A.S.M. - Intro MP3, ACC
02. Electromatic - Da Stronger MP3, ACC
03. dK - Daftendirekt / Musique / Da Funk MP3, ACC
04. Mindflow - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger (Mindflow Dubstep Remix) MP3, ACC
05. Tokyo Bass - Around The World MP3, ACC
06. DJ Nerd42 - Daft Wash MP3, ACC
07. Electromatic - On-Off / WDPK 83.7 FM / Nightvision MP3, ACC
08. Boba Fettuccini - technoHarder MP3, ACC
09. Dark DJ - Rollin' & Scratchin' MP3, ACC
10. Raphael's Computer Band - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger MP3, ACC
11. dK - No-Logic MP3, ACC
12. Trash City - Technologic Tribulations MP3, ACC
13. Dark DJ - High Life (Assault Mix) MP3, ACC
14. Electromatic - Daft Punk Mega NES MP3, ACC
Zip VBR MP3
Booklet Pages 2 & 6
Booklet Pages 5 & 3
Booklet Pages 4 & 5
Some sites to check out:
26th Apr 2008, 06:26 #2
I am totally printing all of that and making a CD case tomorrow.
I'm so giddy!
I can't wait to get a monsta idea for Volume II, I'm so much better now.
26th Apr 2008, 06:28 #3
Great! Although I had a copy before the release ;P. I hope I'll be able to be in Vol 2
26th Apr 2008, 06:30 #4
there is an uber error in the mp3 of my song... skips a whole line halfway through a word.
26th Apr 2008, 17:12 #9
nice work except for the bittorrent link. there's no reason to upload a .torrent file to rapidshare .... ever.
heres a site that lists bittorrent sties http://www.zeropaid.com/links/bittorrent/ most any site will let you upload any torrent you want so long as it's not fake and let anyone who wants download it. Rapidshare has download limits. I recommend against using rapidshare for anything anyway. there are so many sites that are way better
someone who, unlike me, has an always on connection should have utorrent running in the background and put this whole thing out on a torrent on The Pirate Bay, Mininova, Demonoid and isoHunt. (probably the four biggest tracker sites) that'll get us some attention on teh internets pretty quick i think, so long as it's seeded enough and the torrent's done correctly. here's a tip: if its a torrent, things SHOULDN'T be archived (zipped) - leave all the tracks as seperated mp3 files so people know the torrent is real.
also people ought to add these to their gnutella (LimeWire) shared files
26th Apr 2008, 19:45 #10
Thanks for all the comments guys. It means a lot to me.
When I upload this last night, I was working on trying to get the DP grammy in an mp3, out of no where XP Antivirus came on and I found out that it's a fake program and we were scanning my computer all day and my dad's working on it and fixing it.
I do have a folder ready for you guys. I'll have it really soon.