Results 1 to 10 of 730
Robot After All (Volume 2) *Released*1st May 2008, 11:55 #1
Robot After All Volume 2
Released: August 9th 2008
1. Pants3000 - Intro MP3, ACC
02. DJ Deoki - Emotion MP3, ACC
03. Dark DJ - Rock ‘N’ Roll (Dark Remix) MP3, ACC
04. Electromatic - Too Long & 10 Others MP3, ACC
05. Aural Smash - Daftendirekt (Edit) MP3, ACC
06. Dark DJ - (Night Rock Mix) MP3, ACC
07. Dark DJ - Burnin’ / Indo Silver Club MP3, ACC
08. Electromatic - Burnin' / Oh Yeah / Rock n' Roll / Rollin' & Scratchin' MP3, ACC
09. DJ Gods - Technologic (Critical Error) MP3, ACC
10. Pants3000 - Daftwerk MP3, ACC
11. Dark DJ - Technologic (Dark Remix) MP3, ACC
12. Electromatic - MP3, ACC
13. DJ Burn3r - Face To Face / Short Circuit (pt.1) MP3, ACC
14. DJ Burn3r - Around The World / Voyager (pt.2) MP3, ACC
15. Pants3000 - Outro MP3, ACC
1st May 2008, 13:28 #2
**** **** ****
I keep meaning to update my damn song for this!
1st May 2008, 21:21 #5
this is turning out to be a great project! given the amount of remixes we have already, and if we keep getting remixes at this rate, we'll probably have about six volumes by the end of the year! depending on when we start putting together the tracklist of course.
by the way, i've been thinking about the formatting of the tracklist. i think the artist name should be daft punk, for legal reasons. for example intead of...
Tokyo Bass - Around the World
... I think it should be:
Daft Punk - Around the World (Tokyo Bass Remix)
1st May 2008, 21:22 #6
Oh yeah, if we havent already, we should add Club Justice to the sites affiliates.
1st May 2008, 22:49 #7
Having Daft Punk would really get disctracting and it would take up more space. Sorry, I'm picky about that.
A couple things that we need to say. We don't want a lot of HBFS and Technlogic remixes on Vol. 2. We want it all on those side projects. We also want more and remixes.
I want to get the HBFS and Technlogic side projects started. I'm going to post a thread about that now.
3rd May 2008, 03:19 #9
ok for my crescen mix i only have audacity cause im only a starting dj for 5 months and i downloaded fruity loop s but it gets confusing (?)"In the early '90s, Daft Punk performed a self-styled synthesis of acid house, funk and big beat electronica at illegal warehouse parties in France that "you had to crawl under barbed wire and run from police" to attend, as Bangalter recalled.
3rd May 2008, 09:49 #10
ive made a human after allremix for vol 2 =]
Human After All (Dark DJ's Night Rock Remix)
and i see what electromatic is saying about space....and it wouldlook awkward if every track has daft punk at the beginning...you can mostly tellby the title that its dp anyway.BEASM.
By dj_waybig in forum TDC-Supported ProjectsReplies: 296Last Post: 16th Sep 2009, 23:31
By Dark_DJ in forum Your MusicReplies: 222Last Post: 4th Oct 2008, 00:40