1. Rep:

Emo fashion to be banned in Russia?

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    http://www.nme.com/news/my-chemical-romance/38392

Jesus Christ, the world's going down the pan now.

There are wars going on Iraq. People are starving in Africa. Kids are getting stabbed day after day in England. There are emos in Russia.

I'm not emo, I'm just speaking my mind here, but somehow, I don't think emo fashion is as big a problem as the others and I don't think it deserves to be put up there with problems that actually need solving. Its fashion. Not a cult. Emos arent the ones causing problems, in fact, in many cases, such as the Daily Mail protests, they are trying to solve them. But they get discriminated against while the chavs, who actually cause problems, get off scot-free.

At this rate, in the next few years, everyone in Russia will be grey, faceless robots wearing drab, grey jumpsuits eating grey sludge with the other grey faceless robots.

Sort it out, planet earth.

2. Rep:

Russians are REALLY stern ppl i see some ppl who kill Azeri and Turk ppl.

And umm... I'm not emo and i hate them mostly. And when i was on stardoll (my enemy ilayda closed my account i'm there for learning MORE english) most russians are gothic and emo. And mostly they listen Tokio Hotel. And sometimes emos cut their hands. And umm... i think it should be banned. I think thats not a good style for teenagers. Eeee... Lena Katina was right, Russians are stern but it's hard to live in Russia.

And there's a war of Georgia-Russia B.E.A.S.M., we heard it yesterday and my heart was broken... it looks awful

3. Rep:

I don't have much against emos. I hate other stuff more.
    But yeah, the world is coming to a mess.
    It's a shame. I bet theres gonna be a WW3 in my lifetime. !sad

4. Rep:

Pfft, WW3 - will we ever learn? It SO pointless.. <.< anyway, back on topic;

I have nothing against emos. Its their life, and if they wanna live it like that, who am I telling them its wrong? (: I knew a "emo", and she was so nice,smart and funny. She could be abit weird sometimes, but we are all that way ;p but it was really sad seeing people being a total bitch to her juz cuz she was different

5. Rep:

Lmfao.

That is completely ridiculous that the government would even stop and think about 'emo kids' or whatever. I mean, come on now. The government could force them to wear different clothes, but if someone's suicidal or depressed, I don't think their fashion sense isn't going to effect that much.

6. Super Moderator
    Rep:

[quote1218299209=Skills_sant^^]

I have nothing against emos. Its their life, and if they wanna live it like that, who am I telling them its wrong? (: I knew a "emo", and she was so nice,smart and funny. She could be abit weird sometimes, but we are all that way ;p but it was really sad seeing people being a total bitch to her juz cuz she was different
    [/quote1218299209]

agreed. some of the emos that i know are nicest people. and they dont let their style of dress get in anyone else's way. people should have the freedom to dress however they want to dress, as long as it doesnt severely affect anyone around them. i mean, if they're carrying guns around their necks and knives in their pockets as part of their dress, then yeah, i can see how someone would want that banned.

sometimes it feels like the world is starting to implode upon itself. i dont want to sound stereotypical or mean, but russia always felt like a very controlling country to me, mostly based upon its history. i dont want the rest of the world to follow.
    "I love the sound of my speakers dying for the sake of my music."

7. Rep:

When are the world's leaders going to wake up and realise that, in most cases, it is actually their fault that this planet's gone irretrievably tits-up, and not everyone else's?

Jesus Christ, I might just have to write a song about this...

And yeah, I heard about that war between Georgia and Russia on the news, niKa. And yeah, it does sound terrible. Hope it turns out OK.

Peace.

8. Rep:

[quote1218300518=B.E.A.S.M]

And yeah, I heard about that war between Georgia and Russia on the news, niKa. And yeah, it does sound terrible. Hope it turns out OK.

Peace.
    [/quote1218300518]
    today, russia bombed Turkey's frontier area awful

9. Rep:

[quote1218301789=niKa]

Peace.
    [/quote1218300518]
    [/quote1218301789]

:wow::wow::wow::wow:! Really? Wow, that must've been terrible! Hope no-one got hurt too bad.

10. Rep:

[quote1218301906=B.E.A.S.M]
    [quote1218301789=niKa]

Peace.
    [/quote1218300518]
    [/quote1218301789]

:wow::wow::wow::wow:! Really? Wow, that must've been terrible! Hope no-one got hurt too bad.
    [/quote1218301906]
    yeah...
    thank tı god that nobody get injuries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast