1. Rep:

Interstella 5555 Figures - Question

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Hi guys,

Really quick question. I just bought the Interstella 5555 figures through the following site:

http://www.daftpunk.com/5555/

Just wondering are the figures that are for sale today still part of the limited edition 5555 as listed on site?

Now i remember when this site went live, i remember looking at it years ago after Discovery came out and thinking that they were the coolest thing ever, so these have been available for a good few years. However given the popularity of Daft Punk, they couldnt possibly still be limited edition of 5555 could they, do any of you guys know the answer?

PS. Love this site, such a great reference point for all fans. I always drop by to find out the latest, you guys seem to know eveything about everything Daft Punk, thats why I think im in the right place for answers!!! I am a huge fan of Daft Punk and Crydamoure and Roule Labels, Seen them at Marley Park here in Dublin on their 2007 tour, best gig ive ever been to : )

Rob

2. Rep:

Hi all,

Just to let you all know i have had my question answered from source and everything is legit, have a look at the below:

--===============================================
    ME:
    Hi guys,

I just bought the Interstella 5555 figures through the following site (http://www.daftpunk.com/5555/ ) as you can probably tell from my order below.

I am wondering are the figures that are for sale today still part of the limited edition 5555 as listed on site?

Now i remember when this site went live and i know its not directly linked anymore from DaftPunk.com. I know these have been available for a good few years. However given the popularity of Daft Punk, I just wonder if you can confirm that the set that I have just bought are still part of the limited edition of 5555?

Thanks so much for your help,

Rob

REPLY:
    Hi Rob,

Yes we have just received your order thankyou….in reply to your question here are the infos ;

The figures that are on sale are from the original stock,no others have been manufactured since.

As the name says FIGURES 5555; 5,555 were manufactured (numbered copies 1 to 5555) and to this date around 400 sold although it takes take time to sell them as they are sold one by one…

As a point of interest in addition to the 5555 copies made there were 40 copies made without numbers:

So if I was to resume your email yes it is still limited…

Best regards

frank

ME:

Hi Frank,

Thanks so much for getting back to me, really appreciate it. I just thought these would have sold out by now given that i have seen numbered copies on the net as far as 5335 (heres an example of copy 3278 http://tiffany.vox.com/library/photo...54b4e0004.html). Are these not sold in order?

Just also two other questions...

1) Can confirm that i will be getting one of the numbered copy, this is what i was looking for?
    ...[CUT]

Thanks again for all your help, i just started to get worried after i put in the order

Rob

REPLY:

In fact doesn ‘t work that we send in order of the numbers…

no not at all,the original boxes have 20 inside and i just take out at each time a new box once the 20 have been finished...

You will getting a numbered copy yes and normally the order will go tomorrow for a Friday delivery,24/48 hour service.

Thanks

frank
    --==========================================

Cheers guys!

Rob
    Currently Listening to: Holiday on Ice - Le Knight Club (Crydamoure)

3. Rep:

Wow... do us a favour, when your package comes, do tell us what number you've ended up with.
    All very interesting though, thank you.

4. Rep:

Wow you're really lucky. Take good care of them when you get them.
    ~* *~
    イッツテイスティングタイム!

5. Rep:

Hi all,

Yeah ill definitely let you guys know how i get on...thats why i posted the above, hope it helps the next person who is thinking of purchasing because the info is coming straight from source!

The delivery should arrive Friday (to the office! cant be opening that in work ) and ill post up some pictures too! The chap who i was emailing was so helpful!

Cheers,

Rob
    Currently listening to: Club Soda - Thomas Bangalter (Roule)

6. Rep:

I love how they priced them at $55.55
    I would totally pay £30 for them

7. Rep:

I bought mine ages ago, I own set 2675...

8. Rep:

lol it makes me laugh that theres 5555 copies and the price is $55.55 its so ace :3

9. Rep:

Nice bump.
    DAMN IT! That is such a good idea!

10. Rep:

haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast