1. Rep:

Re: A complete downloadable list of live show bootlegs, mixes and DJ s

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    until recently (or not so recently? i don't actually know.) i could go on youtube and find full alive 2007 fan footage sets for a number of shows, including bercry and vegoose. the bercry set is easy enough to find on public torrent sites, but i rreeaallyy want to find some of the other sets (especially vegoose). i'm guessing this came after the bots signed to columbia who decided no one can distribute alive 2007 footy except them. well screw those guys. please pm me if you have any of these sets or know where i can find them, on the sneaky sneak. note that i am looking for fan footage hodge podged videos, not just mp3s. thxxxxx

stay daft

2. Default

Well, i dont see why you want to listen to the other sets, they are all the same, but, whatever floats your boat. But, the only thing i can recommend, is visit Daft"The Devil"World's Dailymition account, im sure he has every Alive 2007 video that was ever on YouTube, but please please dont sub to him or support him in any other way. Just download the videos. But, another thing is, if you ever do need to find mp3's of any of the Alive 2007 sets, i highly recommend Soulseek. And lastly, if ever you need any Alive 1997 sets, make sure to visit the site in my signature

3. Rep:

ahhh but none of them are exactly identical, and in the subtle differences lies a world of wonder for me. thanks for the tip.

4. Like Daft Knight of the Roulé likes this post
  5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by braxtron View Post
    ahhh but none of them are exactly identical, and in the subtle differences lies a world of wonder for me. thanks for the tip.
    Anytime bro. If you ever need help with any live sets just send me a PM and ill get back ASAP

6. Rep:

If you have no music to listen, I offer you this list of the most popular USA DJs that might be interesting for you http://livecustomwriting.com/blog/to...djs-of-the-usa

7. Rep:

Does anyone have this set? I can't find it anywhere!
    https://www.mixesdb.com/w/2002-11-02...room,_New_York
    If needed my email is daftande at gmail . com

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031