Tags:
<3<3<3
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 2141
  1. Rep:

Re: The Relationship Problems thread

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by zer0g View Post
    Have you guys ever heard from the person you love that they don't see you as anything more than a friend? Albeit she did say that being just friends is fine and that I was always close to her, I still wanted more out of this. Plus she told me she's not the same person when she's in a relationship. I really didn't know how to respond to that last part, and didn't find out as we split paths walking to class. She also told me if she did date me it would be out of pity, and she doesn't do that. I know I didn't really expect anything to come out of this, but there was always that little part of me that had some hope. I probably wasn't the right one. It's probably not the right time. There was still something about us anyway. Part of me is sad at the outcome, yet I'm still happy for myself that I tried. Funny part is today was the first time it rained since last year, and I love rain. A bittersweet moment for me. Plus I wore a fedora today for Fancy Day and got called Bruno Mars a lot, so the song "It Will Rain" best sums up my day. Inb4 sad, vague fb statuses.

TL;DR: I got friendzoned today by my bestfriend who I've loved for two years.

Got any feels, guys??
    I have so many feels right now it hurts. :[ hugs the zer0g. i cant tell you how many times that has happened to me but you shouldn't ever be sad because well, you don't deserve to be sad!

My bestfriend of 4-5 years and I have always been off and on about eachother. And in the end I feel like we can be only platonic friends but I am grateful I have him because we spend lunchtime calling eachother Mean Girls character. (He just happens to be Gretchen) And I still love him very much.

I know it hurts and I know its hard but I know you can definitely move on to find greater people. C:

Find a girl with a bangin' rack who would nailgun you to a wall for daft punk tickets
    I'm a 5'4" lady with a great passion for the music produced by:

Tumblr|dA|Twitter|My Store

2. Rep:

Have you guys ever heard from the person you love that they don't see you as anything more than a friend? Albeit she did say that being just friends is fine and that I was always close to her, I still wanted more out of this. Plus she told me she's not the same person when she's in a relationship. I really didn't know how to respond to that last part, and didn't find out as we split paths walking to class. She also told me if she did date me it would be out of pity, and she doesn't do that. I know I didn't really expect anything to come out of this, but there was always that little part of me that had some hope. I probably wasn't the right one. It's probably not the right time. There was still something about us anyway. Part of me is sad at the outcome, yet I'm still happy for myself that I tried. Funny part is today was the first time it rained since last year, and I love rain. A bittersweet moment for me. Plus I wore a fedora today for Fancy Day and got called Bruno Mars a lot, so the song "It Will Rain" best sums up my day. Inb4 sad, vague fb statuses.

Got any feels, guys??
    **** man, this really is a **** situation to be in. Nothing anyone can say will change that, this legitimately sucks. You just have to remember that time heals all wounds, you'll get over this, you'll find someone else (who doesn't think you need 'pity'..blurgh..) and you know what? Be glad that you know this now. 2 years. Eff. So this has gone on for a long time. Relish the fact it didn't go on any longer.

It's no secret you're a 'bangin' dude, so go and find some 'bangin' girls! Hahah. I'm sure there are some Bruno Mars fangirls at your school that'd love to be serenaded a Daft Bruno mash up :P

edit: And you know what? **** this chick! What a b****! Who says that to someone? WHO SAYS THAT TO ZEROG?! NOOOBODDDY. You shouldn't have to put up with **** like that. You'll be glad once you find someone that isn't her..especially in the long run. How she's behaved towards you now is probably telling of stuff that could come up later on.

tl;dr, **** b***es
    Last edited by something awesome; 11th Oct 2012 at 04:04.

Wee Waa
    Random Access Memories - Worldwide Album Launch

3. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by something awesome View Post
    **** man, this really is a **** situation to be in. Nothing anyone can say will change that, this legitimately sucks. You just have to remember that time heals all wounds, you'll get over this, you'll find someone else (who doesn't think you need 'pity'..blurgh..) and you know what? Be glad that you know this now. 2 years. Eff. So this has gone on for a long time. Relish the fact it didn't go on any longer.

It's no secret you're a 'bangin' dude, so go and find some 'bangin' girls! Hahah. I'm sure there are some Bruno Mars fangirls at your school that'd love to be serenaded a Daft Bruno mash up :P

edit: And you know what? **** this chick! What a b****! Who says that to someone? WHO SAYS THAT TO ZEROG?! NOOOBODDDY. You shouldn't have to put up with **** like that. You'll be glad once you find someone that isn't her..especially in the long run. How she's behaved towards you now is probably telling of stuff that could come up later on.

tl;dr, **** b***es
    Haha thanks for the support, Aden. But I think you got it a little wrong. She said that if she did agree to go out with me she'd only be doing it because she feels sorry for me, and she (and I alike) don't think that's how it should work. As much as I like her I don't want to be with someone just because they feel like they have to be with me. I want an actual loving relationship, so I accept her argument there.
    Quote Originally Posted by axelF View Post
    I let the rubberband do the magic.

4. Rep:

Haha thanks for the support, Aden. But I think you got it a little wrong. She said that if she did agree to go out with me she'd only be doing it because she feels sorry for me, and she (and I alike) don't think that's how it should work. As much as I like her I don't want to be with someone just because they feel like they have to be with me. I want an actual loving relationship, so I accept her argument there.
    Yes, I understood that. What I'm saying is find a girl who loves you for who you are, and would date you because she wants to just as much as you do!

Wee Waa

5. Like n00b Tr00per, zer0g likes this post
  6. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by something awesome View Post
    Yes, I understood that. What I'm saying is find a girl who loves you for who you are, and would date you because she wants to just as much as you do!
    Ahh okay. Just wanted to make sure we're on the same page!

7. Rep:

Got any feels, guys??
    Awwww damn, didn't work out huh?

Many feels coming your way, bro. On the bright side, at least you got some closure on the matter and now you can work on moving on. Furthermore, count yourself lucky she's a decent person and not some form of concentrated evil that would make your life a living hell just because you love her (Yeah...I speak from experience. I was too infatuated to see who she really was). I once spent four and a half years crushing on some girl so don't feel like it was a waste of two years crushing on her because at least she made you feel happy during that time and that's all you can really ask for.

I think we're all pretty certain here that you're going to find someone else, zer0g. You're an awesome guy and you totally deserve a loving girlfriend

Also, if your friend claims she's a different person when she's in a relationship then she can't be in a good relationship. If you change who are just to be with someone then that's crazy. It means you clearly weren't suited for that person to begin with. A good relationship should consist of two people who are comfortable being themselves with one another.

Quote Originally Posted by Electronic View Post
    Find a girl with a bangin' rack who would nailgun you to a wall for daft punk tickets
    Best advice ever xD

Soundcloud
    R.I.P Romanthony, we will never forget you

8. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Sam_909 View Post
    Also, if your friend claims she's a different person when she's in a relationship then she can't be in a good relationship. If you change who are just to be with someone then that's crazy. It means you clearly weren't suited for that person to begin with. A good relationship should consist of two people who are comfortable being themselves with one another.
    Yeah. I'm assuming she gets out of hand when she's with someone. But I guess I'll never know exactly what she's talking about.

But still, thanks, Sam. And thanks to everybody on here. You guys are the best. Wish my friends were more like this! :3

9. Like something awesome, DJ_Sam_909 likes this post
  10. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by Electronic View Post
    hahahaha nice. Oh you Electronic, always know how to lighten the mood.

On an unrelated note, anybody have any good ideas of how to start talking to someone you've only seen a few times and can only contact through facebook? =/ She's one of my friends old roommates in a city we all used to go hang at. and we've hung out a bit before but not much and now all our mutual friends have all moved away and graduated so of course only now do I realize I kinda wanna get closer cause she's real cool. lol

And don't get me wrong I'm not just trying to date her or anything, just being friends would be nice, I have such a shortage of cool friends in real life that I would be real happy just to be able to hang out sometimes. And I'm pretty jaded towards the whole traditional dating thing right now anyway. lol Though I certainly wouldn't deny it if the opportunity presented itself. Just thinking that we have so much in common and got along so well before that if we were both sufficiently single and willing we would get along quite well again.

It's just I dunno it's been so long since we've talked that it would probably end up feeling creepy or awkward if I just all of a sudden started messaging her or something. Even though I just wanna get to know her better! *sigh* lol Probably just over thinking things like usual and stuff. I just invite her to some small party/get together and be like, you're a cool person you should come, and hope for the best. lol Can't really just run into her cause she lives 45 min. away in a big city.

Not an end of the world or heartbreaking matter either way obviously just hoping maybe some different opinions on the matter would help.

*Also I want a cool gay roommate like Wallace Wells right now!!!
    Last edited by Mr. Referee; 11th Oct 2012 at 23:54.
    Check out my Youtube gaming channel if you happen to be interested. http://www.youtube.com/user/RefMr
    And follow me here: https://twitter.com/RefMr

11. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Referee View Post
    hahahaha nice. Oh you Electronic, always know how to lighten the mood.

On an unrelated note, anybody have any good ideas of how to start talking to someone you've only seen a few times and can only contact through facebook? =/ She's one of my friends old roommates in a city we all used to go hang at. and we've hung out a bit before but not much and now all our mutual friends have all moved away and graduated so of course only now do I realize I kinda wanna get closer cause she's real cool. lol

And don't get me wrong I'm not just trying to date her or anything, just being friends would be nice, I have such a shortage of cool friends in real life that I would be real happy just to be able to hang out sometimes. And I'm pretty jaded towards the whole traditional dating thing right now anyway. lol Though I certainly wouldn't deny it if the opportunity presented itself. Just thinking that we have so much in common and got along so well before that if we were both sufficiently single and willing we would get along quite well again.

It's just I dunno it's been so long since we've talked that it would probably end up feeling creepy or awkward if I just all of a sudden started messaging her or something. Even though I just wanna get to know her better! *sigh* lol Probably just over thinking things like usual and stuff. I just invite her to some small party/get together and be like, you're a cool person you should come, and hope for the best. lol Can't really just run into her cause she lives 45 min. away in a big city.

Not an end of the world or heartbreaking matter either way obviously just hoping maybe some different opinions on the matter would help.

*Also I want a cool gay roommate like Wallace Wells right now!!!
    bwahaha I don't hold back if its about hookin' up with some qt

and I think you should just start slowly, say hi once in a while, maybe just talk about her interests until she warms up to you and then set sail for the best ship:

Friendship!
    im so lame im sorry
    I'm a 5'4" lady with a great passion for the music produced by:

Tumblr|dA|Twitter|My Store

12. Like piroteki, DJ_Sam_909, Mr. Referee likes this post
  13. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Referee View Post
    Also I want a cool gay roommate like Wallace Wells right now!!!
    HNNNNNNnNNNNNNNNGGGG

Wee Waa

14. Like n00b Tr00per, Champiness likes this post