Tags:
helmets
  1. Rep:

Daft Punk's different helmet?

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    When I was lookin about Daft stuff in YouTube, suddenly I feel that Electroma's helmet (which is used for Alive 2007, maybe) is totally different from original helmet of the Discovery Album. I noticed that 1st, its obvious, the rainbow in Guy-Man's helmet is gone. 2nd, Thomas' helmet light is no longer there and the helmet is not smiling anymore!

And when I looked up picture at Google, there is another Guy-Man's helmet. The helmet is covered in gold. For Thomas, it seems that the GAP Ads one is.. somehow different from the original one (I don't know, its just my feeling).

I guess that they used the new Electroma helmet because if we use the original Daft Punk helmet, we can't see anything. So they made a new helmet for the making of Electroma's Movie.

Note : Im sorry if this topic is already here and all of you already know about this !sad

2. Rep:

I think they're the same helmets just with the lights taken out of them. But yeah, the lights are gone. I don't know if it's for good but for HAA they're gone cause they wanted it to be more "robotic" and robots don't have emotions. Discovery was a connection between organic and robotic which is why they had emotions for that album. :P
    ~* *~
    イッツテイスティングタイム!

3. Rep:

The two helmets, Discovery and HAA are two different helmets I believe. Thomas's smile is gone and Guy's "ears" are slightly different.

4. Rep:

THomas's ears are different too. and the back of Guys head is a tad different.

5. Mod - AND ALL THAT JAZZ.
    Rep:

Yes...Thomas's helmet's ears aren't as.....segmented, as the Discovery era helmets.

6. Rep:

yeah, they are pretty different.

has anyone every thought about this. if Homework is gold, and discovery is silver, do you think that has anything to do with the colours of tomas and guy-man? and where does HAA fit in?

7. Rep:

they took them out because they only used the LED lights during the "Discovery" part of there lives

8. Rep:

and theyre better for alive2007 / 2006 performances because the LEDS would maybe have restricted their views further?
    Cheers,

Dark DJ
    CEO of Dark DJ Productions

9. Rep:

[quote1228093269=Dark_DJ]
    and theyre better for alive2007 / 2006 performances because the LEDS would maybe have restricted their views further?
    [/quote1228093269]

this is true but it would of been cool to see i mean Alive was amazing i saw them in Montreal Quebec, i think that if they had there Discovery healmets it would of been interesting to have the prymid and the triangles and there healmets going all at the same time... but thats just my oppinion

10. Rep:

Yeah they made new helmets for Human After All.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast