1. Rep:

Hey-ho! I'm 8-Bitbot!

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Hi, I'm J.B but you can call me 8-Bitbot if you like.

I'm a young Illustrator/Film Maker from England and I am very glad that I have finally joined the The Daft Club...YAY!

Actually, the reason I joined this club is quite a story. I was on Gorillaz-Unofficial.com, a fan-site like this one(Because I'm a fan of Gorillaz as well) and I wondered if there was any type of fan-site for my other favourate band, Daft Punk. So I looked around on the internet and found this site.....and my brain just exploded. I was looking at this fan-site, not only being intrested by the news and the forum, but being amazed at the people who have great attitudes and skills to dedicate to this band. Especially the musicians like Electromatic and Dark DJ.

So yeah, that's why I joined, to be part of a forum dedicated to the greatest electro band in the world.

So what do you expect from me? Well, I’m a illustrator, so maybe you’ll get to see some drawings by me, I’m planning on making a Daft Punk Mix maybe, I wouldn’t mind taking part in the Daft Punk Documentary that DaftPunkNY23 is doing and, when Vol.3 is out, I might do a video review of the Robot After All CDs. So yeah, nice to meet everyone in The Daft Club and uh………………..yeah, Long Live Daft Punk I guess! Peace.

P.S. I’m also a Justice and Deadmau5 fan……..just thought I’ll put that out.

P.P.S. One question, how do you insert pictures underneath what you are saying (Like Joe the Martin and Dj Waybig and so on and so forth)?

2. Rep:

Hmm...seems i've came in at the wrong time since the club has got an upgrade and everything is getting fixed.

3. Super Moderator
    Rep:

nah, its never a wrong time. just because we've gotten an upgrade doesnt mean anything is really changing in terms of the content. it just might be a little bit more confusing to navigate and get used to everything. but im sure the admins or some of the more knowledgeable members could help you there.

so welcome to the club! glad you found this place.

there are also a lot of Gorillaz/Deadmau5/Justice fans on here as you probably know, so you definitely wont be alone.

to answer your question about the pictures, if you want to insert a picture in your post, you have to get the URL of the picture you want (if youre uploading a picture go onto a image hosting website such as tinypic or photobucket and you can get it that way) or find the website that the picture is on. from there you can easily post it as a link or get the image code so it shows up (which is simply [img]INSERT ADDRESS HERE[/img])

ta da!
    "I love the sound of my speakers dying for the sake of my music."

4. Rep:

Hi, welcome there !

5. Rep:

heya, welcome

6. awe$▲m
    Rep:

Welcome 8-bitbot!

7. Rep:

'Ello, welcome to the club! You seem cool, hope to see you on the forums. :B

8. Rep:

Lol Joe the Martin. I'm a human boy now. 8D (Marten is a type of animal)

Anyway, welcome to the club.
    ~* *~
    イッツテイスティングタイム!

9. Rep:

Oh yeah, sorry Jo! I'm like that when I'm writing, so if I do something like that or make no sense what so ever, please forgive me, I'm just a naff typer!
    BTW,thanks digital*aria for helping me with the pic thing!

10. Rep:

welcome welcome!