1. Rep:

Re: Want to buy : Daft punk helmets

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaoBreeder View Post
    Hi, new to the DP helmets. How much would a Chromed and Non-chromed Guy helmet from Discovery era cost? I just want the rainbow lights on the side. They don't need to alternate, just light up.

In all seriousness, welcome to the Daft Club. Are you looking to buy a finished helmet, or asking how much is costs to make one?

2. Rep:

The cost of buying a finished one. Need to know how much to save up. I know that they aren't cheap.

3. Rep:

The cost of buying a finished one. Need to know how much to save up. I know that they aren't cheap.
    Unfortunately you will find that there are not many people who sell completely finished helmets here, or anywhere. Your best bet would be to look around this section of the forum, become familiar with the helmet makers in these parts, and contact them about purchasing a kit. You could of course inquire about commissioning a finished helmet, but as you said the cost would be great.

4. Rep:

Hmm, would they sell an unfinished one with a visor, the visor is what's killing me.

5. Rep:

Hmm, would they sell an unfinished one with a visor, the visor is what's killing me.
    Fire off a PM to MrPinski... Igor is a champ and basically within 3 days i had exactly what your asking for in the post... just waiting by the mail box now... god damn Austpost... taking there sweet arse time..

good luck with your build

Craig

6. Rep:

Hi, new to the DP helmets. How much would a Chromed and Non-chromed Guy helmet from Discovery era cost? I just want the rainbow lights on the side. They don't need to alternate, just light up.
    Want a Guy Manuel chrome helmet, and the only sidebars, fixed?
    However, the cost is high, because the plating is very expensive, and the material for the lights, consider that the helmet with visor and chrome wire postreriori, I sold at $ 950 including shipping. Just as you want it will get the $ 1440

7. Rep:

How much would it be without chroming?

8. Rep:

I'm midway through building my own extremely accurate Thomas helmet bucket. should have several casts ready to be sold in raw form,chromed with leds, matte black with red el wire, or in burnished steel with blue leds for Halloween if anyone is interested pm me

heres the link to my build - http://www.therpf.com/f9/daft-punk-thomas-build-115798/
    Last edited by FIRE_WIRE; 27th May 2011 at 06:36.

9. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by FIRE_WIRE View Post
    I'm midway through building my own extremely accurate Thomas helmet bucket. should have several casts ready to be sold in raw form,chromed with leds, matte black with red el wire, or in burnished steel with blue leds for Halloween if anyone is interested pm me

heres the link to my build - http://www.therpf.com/f9/daft-punk-thomas-build-115798/
    Its stupid how accurate your helmet is! I cant wait to see it finished!

10. Rep:

Amazing stuff. I wish I still had time to go through the RPF but that place gets so many posts it takes forever. :-/

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast