1. Rep:

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nishi View Post
    lol a mexican
    no worries I live in the US

well...I would have to decline. the chrome paint cost nearly 200 alone and custom making LED boards was very expensive. Especially for the guy manuel helmet. I put over 1200 LEDs into that helmet. and both are made of fiber glass and bondo so you could stand on them and they wont break.
    could you upload a picture?

2. Rep:

@thehumanrobot- well it may sound crazy but over $1000 for sure. Dont really have a set price
    @Akkazento- I dont have a camera at the moment sorry, the one I previously used , got dropped and it exploded everywhere so yeah...sorry

3. Rep:

@thehumanrobot- well it may sound crazy but over $900 for sure. Dont really have a set price
    S**T! well im afraid thats just not in my budget. i mite go 500 but thats it. lol

4. Rep:

nah your ok, hmm... you wanted a Thomas right? I can sell you my second Thomas if you want. it is not chromed but I can get it chromed for you if you like.

5. Rep:

nah your ok, hmm... you wanted a Thomas right? I can sell you my second Thomas if you want. it is not chromed but I can get it chromed for you if you like.
    im actually looking for GM..of the course the more complex and more difficult one to make...but if its a little cheaper i will most defintly get the thombang

6. Rep:

nah, I can do the Guy Manuel if you want it doesnt have half as many LEDs in it as my original but it has a square board in the front of it about 600 LEDs I believe, it displays animations and words, I can only program 10 different animations and that's is.

7. Rep:

nah, I can do the Guy Manuel if you want it doesnt have half as many LEDs in it as my original but it has a square board in the front of it about 600 LEDs I believe, it displays animations and words, I can only program 10 different animations and that's is.
    alrite cool cool...im a little low on funds, for now lol. but let me know a price and ill see what i can do!

8. Rep:

well, I would say $610 all together that includes shipping and all, I will use UPS next day air so you will get it REALLY FAST! but let me try to get a camera so you can see what it looks like.

9. Rep:

well, I would say $610 all together that includes shipping and all, I will use UPS next day air so you will get it REALLY FAST! but let me try to get a camera so you can see what it looks like.
    thanks you very much my friend!

10. Rep:

How ? Painting it ?

I'll make one this summer, but I wonder how I will chrome it...:/

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast