1. Rep:

Robot Rock Acapella

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Hey i've been looking everywere but i cant find the Robot Rock Acapella or Instrumental, id soon like to start making my onw remix's but i'd realy love to start with Robot Rock maybe with Human After All, Robot After All remix anyway if you could kelp me out with this that be mad.

2. 🐓
    Rep:

Are you talking about Rockapella, its a track on the robot rock single vinyl. All it does is repeat the the vocals for about 2 minutes. If so i can send it to you.

3. Rep:

could you send it to me as well? thanks

4. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by churro View Post
    Are you talking about Rockapella, its a track on the robot rock single vinyl. All it does is repeat the the vocals for about 2 minutes. If so i can send it to you.
    Hey thanks agian for the Rockapella, plus i was woundering if there was anyother Daft Punk Acapella's, i'm trying to gather as much as i can find so i can pick which one go best with another if you've got anyothers could u send them to me.

5. Rep:

thanks dude,and i believe theres an acapella thread with all that Rocker

6. Rep:

Oh yeah i just discovered it thanks anyway.

7. 🐓
    Rep:

I don't know any other daft acapella other than that one. Maybe you can make your own using audacity?

8. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by churro View Post
    I don't know any other daft acapella other than that one. Maybe you can make your own using audacity?
    Sorry but whats audacity?, im new to the whole remixin thing an i guess i need so help with it if you could offer i did download Mixcraft by Acoustica they say its the garageband for windows anyway yeah if you or anyone be willing to give me some starter points or even forward me on to a thread would be great.

9. Rep:

There's a Harder Better Faster Stronger acapella. That's pretty easy to find, just google it and it should come up.

10. 🐓
    Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by Robot Rocker View Post
    Sorry but whats audacity?, im new to the whole remixin thing an i guess i need so help with it if you could offer i did download Mixcraft by Acoustica they say its the garageband for windows anyway yeah if you or anyone be willing to give me some starter points or even forward me on to a thread would be great.
    Audacity is a simple audio editing program that you can find here ... http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

There are tons of guides on google and youtube for making instrumentals and vocals using audacity.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast