1. Rep:

Old BearBricks

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    I'm looking for a BearBrick that looks like this:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=rjkuwl&s=3

I like this design better than the one with the ears. Where can I get it? I'm in Canada, but I will be going to Japan at the end of this year.

Does anyone know?

EDIT: Apologies for the new thread. I just realized that the only ones without the ears are 1000%, and there is another thread about those.

2. Rep:

Hi,

Looks like Bearbricks 1000%, unavalaible currently

3. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by ArnoFR View Post
    Hi,

Looks like Bearbricks 1000%, unavalaible currently
    Thanks for the speedy reply!

Do you think I'll have a good chance of finding one in Japan in December? And about how much?

4. mama p -- admin
    Rep:

actually... the ones without ears are called Kubricks. (named after the director, yeah.--the be@rbricks are an offshoot of the Kubricks line, both are different kinds of "designer toys")

the 100% size (as opposed to the 1000% size) were available with a limited (3000 copies) run of the HUMAN AFTER ALL -REMIXES- album, which was a Japan-only release. (you can find the album, without the Kubricks pretty easily, though.)

i really wouldn't be able to tell you where to find the Kubricks themselves, though. they were released long enough that they'd probably be pretty hard to find, even in Japan, and if you did find them, they'd probably cost you a pretty penny. the 1000% would be a lot easier to find, since they're more recent, but they're expensive to start off with.

p.s. i love Japan, and i went last December myself, if you have any questions about your upcoming trip, you can hit me up.
    ~僕は素晴らしいロボット~

11.11.2006・ALIVE・2007.08.09
    last.fm||tumblr

5. Rep:

I see them ALL THE TIME on ebay. Look at about 160GBP, though... I'm not too sure what that pans out to in USD or any other currency. Right now, I'd say alot!