1. Rep:

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    I've always thought it would be cool if this site's favicon was one of daft punk's helmets. That's why I made one >>

aw man, the picture link broke? here's a png >>

2. mama p -- admin
    Rep:

hey, dude, i know you're new and everything, but it would help us out a lot in the organization of the site if you would edit your posts rather than posting again. (in this instance instead of posting again because your link broke, go back to the first post, click the edit button--it's at the bottom--and save your first post with the edited information.) i merged the two for you this time, but please keep it in mind.

also, i'm not sure if this is just my memory being wonky lately (been so busy i can't keep a lot of things straight), but i think i remember seeing you start/make a couple helmet threads? try not to post duplicate threads. it helps us a lot in keeping things organized.

anyway, to get to your actual topic, i think your favicon is pretty cute, but i feel like it might be unfair if we only gave one of the robots a spotlight. how would Guy feel? lol.
    it's not like it matters too, too much since i can't do anything to change the favicon, but i think i've seen something or other once where you could save your own favicon for sites? maybe i have no idea if i'm misremembering or something...
    ~僕は素晴らしいロボット~

11.11.2006・ALIVE・2007.08.09
    last.fm||tumblr

3. Rep:

thanks for the reply, I'll be sure to edit posts from now on. but no, I've not started any other threads related to helmets

4. mama p -- admin
    Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by nothing View Post
    thanks for the reply, I'll be sure to edit posts from now on. but no, I've not started any other threads related to helmets
    sorry about that! lol i was a little out of it at the time i wrote that. i realize that i got you confused with another new member. oops!
    ~僕は素晴らしいロボット~

11.11.2006・ALIVE・2007.08.09
    last.fm||tumblr