1. Default

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Hi i'm Larry, im a french 18 years old guy who studying in auckland, and I was wondering If Someone Can sell me A Guy helmet with led's if possible the entire costume, (i want and need it for 2 reason) 1- i always been a huge fan of daft punk, 2- i need it for a Short film that i'm gonna make called "1 DAy In a Daft Punk Skin"

so please answer me, ( i need it before december)

Thx everybody

sorry for the grammar mistakes ^^

2. Rep:

I wish I had a helmet.. and some money to buy a helmet..

3. Rep:

(for the price juste told me the price you want, if possible not too expensive, and on exchange i can put you name on the credit)

actually there is a lot of "tuto" to make one but i don't have the time to make it, i'm in a cinema school and i'm pretty busy, so yeah i really need one, buy or rent one.

4. Rep:

Noone ever really sells the suit. On Ebay, you can find similar jackets. The pants and boots are pretty much universal. Gloves can be just as easy as attaching cheap plastic to black gloves. That is if you need them in a hurry.

5. Rep:

thank's ion14 any idea for the helmet ?

6. Rep:

I would post something in the "Tips and Tricks for Making the Helmets" thread, as that's where all the helmet makers hang out. Finding a helmet with LEDs might be a bit difficult, but I know of several members who have made them with LEDs.

Shipping it to Australia might also be difficult. Depends how much time you have between now and when you need to use it.