1. Default

Electroma or interstella 5555

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Which you liked the most?why?

I liked interstella was a good animation

2. Rep:
    Somewhere between a rock and a hard place

another impossible question...

interstella is my fave i guess... but they both need dialogue in my opinion (but music in interstella is good enough for me...)

3. Rep:

Aww.. I've actually lost the BOTH movies then I was moving with my parents ):
    And can only remember a little, because it's soo long since I've seen them!!
    T_T
    we did not choose to become robots. there was an accident in our studio. we were working on our sampler, and at exactly 9:09 a.m. on september 9, 1999, it exploded. when we regained consciousness, we discovered that we had become robots.

4. Rep:

Interstella first of all its with the discovery songs and im a anime fan

5. Default

I liked Interstella because... its the movie that got me into daft Punk!!!!!!

6. mama p -- admin
    Rep:

i'm preeetty sure there was already a thread discussing this. i know it was pretty old, but please use the search function before starting new threads... now you're going to make me dig it up to merge...
    ~僕は素晴らしいロボット~

11.11.2006・ALIVE・2007.08.09
    last.fm||tumblr

7. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by piroteki View Post
    i'm preeetty sure there was already a thread discussing this. i know it was pretty old, but please use the search function before starting new threads... now you're going to make me dig it up to merge...
    okay now i kinda feel bad about snapping back on you in Stacey's thread. sorry about that. i just don't handle condescension (or authority) too well lol.

but to be on topic, i like Interstella WAAAAY better. Interstella was cheesy and sometimes way to emotion oriented. but Electroma is just too depressing for me. and whenever i watch Interstella, i sway to the music like a psychopathe lol.

8. Rep:

I think Interstella was just supposed to be liked more. I mean, they went to a famous artists (Leiji Matsumoto) to get it on the ball. It really is a fun movie, albeit a stereotypical hero/heroine anime story.

9. Rep:

Okaaay, so am I the only one who prefers Electroma over Interstella? :3
    I didn't like it -at first- though, mostly because it had me falling asleep. But I've seen it a few times now, and it's grown on me. The animation in Interstella's great, but I'm more of a fan of live-action (if you could even use the word 'action' to describe what happens in Electroma).

BTW, does anyone remember that certain night that we all, or a few of us, watched Electroma on that Lycos Cinema thing? (Which is apparently closed now...) And it lagged like crazy? xD

10. Rep:

lol aimforthehead.. you´re a little bit crazy hehe
    well.. Im agree with you.. i like a lot electroma but i think that the two films are really fantastics. interstella was revolucionary (specially when people watching the videos in mtv) many people (including my parents :P) think that the history is so great, because the music is perfect, the ambient (In a far galaxy) is very creative. In fact, the film is a good mix.

Electroma is .. ummmh.. more analitic. Is for people umm analitic.XD
    the history is very simply but also complicated. Is complicated, because the history, the landscape and characters are an artwork a beautiful and strange artwork. when the robots want become in human, made me think: Why Im here?? What about my life? Im really happy?? Im really human or only im a machine with a disguise of human?? . When I wake up all the days, I think in the daily routine. a lot of people are unhappy with their lifes, they are like "automatic machines": all the days the same. They are really humans?? I think in this always... anyway, Interstella is a fantastic, revolutonary anime. and electroma is a perfect example of our lifes
    the two films had their magic stuff

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast