1. Default

Making the "HUMAN" car from Electroma and helmets

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    That's it, I'm making a 3D model of the Ferrari 412 from Electroma , and the helmets too.. :P putting on test my skills at modeling XD the guy man helmet it's still on the making so I know that a lot of details are missing :P but how does it look guys? :P

2. Rep:

pretty cool =] I might try that as well actually I haven't done much 3D modelling in a while.

Soundcloud
    R.I.P Romanthony, we will never forget you

3. Rep:

that looks really cool!

4. Rep:

I wish to purchase a Ferrari 412. I'll put it in my garage right next to a replica of the Delorean from Back to the Future.

But seriously, I wish there were more of them there Ferraris around. I would seriously look into buying one.

I can't wait to see a finished product. The front looks pretty good thus far.

Edit: I was bored so I went searching. There's a guy selling an '87 Ferrari 412 for $37,000 and change. It looks like it has the same interior, but its red. Anyone willing to give me the money? I promise, I'll let you ride shotgun!

5. Rep:

Lol XD, i'll buy it if i had the money anyway here's the progress of the day XD

6. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by ION14 View Post
    I wish to purchase a Ferrari 412. I'll put it in my garage right next to a replica of the Delorean from Back to the Future.

But seriously, I wish there were more of them there Ferraris around. I would seriously look into buying one.

I can't wait to see a finished product. The front looks pretty good thus far.

Edit: I was bored so I went searching. There's a guy selling an '87 Ferrari 412 for $37,000 and change. It looks like it has the same interior, but its red. Anyone willing to give me the money? I promise, I'll let you ride shotgun!
    http://www.cannillomotorsports.com/p.../86fer412.html

7. Rep:

LOL XD I was using those pictures for reference of my model :P but didn't saw that it was on sale that car XD

8. Rep:

I almost finish the Guy-man helmet in 3d :P, having a lot of school projects so i've been busy doin my models XD cheers.

9. Rep:

sweet dude!!
    keep it up these things are looking awosme!