1. Rep:

Helmets For Sale?

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Hi, I've been looking for decent helmets for a while now and most of the best ones tend to come from members here. Is there anyone here who can mold/chrome/LED both helmets who is willing to talk prices? All the threads on them seem to be really old and I'd love to buy a couple from anyone willing. I'd love to have some by June for a festival so thats quite a bit of notice. I'm willing to pay around $300 USD (per helmet) preferably but might go for around $400 depending on quality.

2. Rep:

You wont get 1 (one) fullychromed, "almosttherealthing", Led'ed Guyman Helmet for under 1100 Usd. For both of them (Thomas and Guy Manuel) you'll definitly pay around 2000-2500 Usd

Sorry to kill your dreams

game

3. 🐓
    Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by game-genie View Post
    1 (one)
    What was the point of that? Well anyways, I have to agree. A damn good helmet is easily over $1000. A helmet for $300 will be decent, but most likely fragile and made of cardboard. I recommend making your own because you can make it the way YOU want it, and spend as little as possible.

4. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by game-genie View Post
    You wont get 1 (one) fullychromed, "almosttherealthing", Led'ed Guyman Helmet for under 1100 Usd. For both of them (Thomas and Guy Manuel) you'll definitly pay around 2000-2500 Usd

Sorry to kill your dreams

game
    you've provided me with many lulz. thank you.

5. Rep:

loooool
    buying it in most cases is a losing game
    GO THE HOME HARDWARE WAY AND MAKE YOUR OWN

6. Rep:

lol i used to look for helmets making millions of post and threads it doesnt really work hahah so just make your own and for lights i just send it in to someone here to make them for me or sometimes buy them from this brightlights place so your not really gonna find a person selling helmets but lots of people helping you make one

7. Redorangeyellowgreen

contact CRTSHCTR he sells self-made helmets that are fully chromed and very detailed.

8. Rep:

Thanks for the info guys. I was planning on making them origionaly but it's the Guy helm thats the main problem. I suppose if I persevere I'll be able to make them, I have experience with certain types of build it's just Guy's visor from Hell that will pose the most difficulty.

9. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by Herbie View Post
    Thanks for the info guys. I was planning on making them origionaly but it's the Guy helm thats the main problem. I suppose if I persevere I'll be able to make them, I have experience with certain types of build it's just Guy's visor from Hell that will pose the most difficulty.
    if you got problems with the guy visor then just ask people here they can make you one that is tinted for like cheap

10. Rep:

I just found a way to make them that's relatively easy and I know I can do. I've seen both a Guy and a Thomas helmet made with this way and they both look great. I'm going to get started within the next few days and I'll post my progress.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast