1. Rep:

Want to buy nonLED Bangalter Helmet

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Hey guys, I'm a new member but a long time Daft Punk aficionado. I am trying to make my own helmet, but it it's proving to be pretty difficult. I was wondering if anybody was selling a Bangalter Helmet for a non-overwhelming price? Thanks a lot!

2. Rep:

same here so make that 2 :P

3. Rep:

me too. make that 3

4. Rep:

Where abouts in australia are you mr random events?

I am just about finished making one. Ill post some pics when im done and if you like it i might be able to make you one...

5. Rep:

I have one for sale. It was my first attempt. It came out pretty well. However it needs to be repaired and I don't have the time to do it. It had a horrific fall which made the jaw section fall off. I reattached all the parts that broke off, now it just needs some filler for the hairline cracks and missing chips of bondo, then needs to be rechromed. I can take pics later if you are interested. It is a pretty good replica and even though its busted (still wearable) I'm looking for $375 for it no less. It wouldn't be worth it to me to sell it for anything less with everything I have into it.

You could wear it as is or spend about $200 to fix it w/ chrome or like $40 to fix if u just wanna spray paint it.

If I spent the time to repair it and have it rechromed I would want $600 for it.

There are pics of it here before it was busted
    http://www.thedaftclub.com/showthread.php?t=5589

6. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Irish View Post
    I have one for sale. It was my first attempt. It came out pretty well. However it needs to be repaired and I don't have the time to do it. It had a horrific fall which made the jaw section fall off. I reattached all the parts that broke off, now it just needs some filler for the hairline cracks and missing chips of bondo, then needs to be rechromed. I can take pics later if you are interested. It is a pretty good replica and even though its busted (still wearable) I'm looking for $375 for it no less. It wouldn't be worth it to me to sell it for anything less with everything I have into it.

You could wear it as is or spend about $200 to fix it w/ chrome or like $40 to fix if u just wanna spray paint it.

If I spent the time to repair it and have it rechromed I would want $600 for it.

There are pics of it here before it was busted
    http://www.thedaftclub.com/showthread.php?t=5589

ohh!!!
    that looks amazing
    shame now

7. Rep:

Yea tell me about it. The damage really isn't that bad. Its wearable as is or can be fixed to be great looking again.