1. Rep:

Crydamoure Waves I&II

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Hi, I just joined up here because im a huge punk fan and just discovered the magic of Guy-Man's side stuff. I searched on the forum and couldnt find anything, but I admit I didnt look very hard so I do apologize if im breaking rules, if so its cool to close this thread, but...

I am DESPERATELY looking for the Waves pt. 1 & 2 compilations from Guy-Man's label. I was willing to buy them but I cant find a copy for under $50 so I was wondering if maybe any of you guys had em and could upload them for me. Id really appreciate it.

Thanks fellas

**edit** just saw it was not allowed to ask for illegal downloads. I don't support it, in fact I honestly buy all my material as I like a CD collection, but I just cant find the Crydamoure stuff. So maybe someone could instead direct me to a place where I can buy it for a decent price. Amazon is the only place ive found, and as willing as I am to spend $50 on the album, I know I can find it cheaper somewhere.

2. Default

3. 🐓
    Rep:

Physical crydamoure stuff is pretty rare, therefore expensive. Try discogs for some good old fashioned searchin'.
    http://www.discogs.com/label/Crydamoure

4. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by DJ :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow: IS BACK View Post

Thanks brosuf3000

5. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by churro View Post
    Physical crydamoure stuff is pretty rare, therefore expensive. Try discogs for some good old fashioned searchin'.
    http://www.discogs.com/label/Crydamoure
    Ahh, Discogs. They're prices are so cheap, too bad everything is priced in pounds. Do they ship to America?

6. Rep:

i would assume so, its DISCOGS
    check out my Soundcloud if u like

https://soundcloud.com/julesmercertunez

7. Rep:

I was looking at Discogs, but, most of the Wave's I saw were from out of the states, and weren't business's, more like individual seller's. I just didnt want to take a chance, because there really is no guarantee.

On Amazon.com though, to my surprise, I found them and ordered Waves I. Waves II was like $50 used, and Waves I was like $6 used. So if your looking for one, id suggest going to Amazon. If you dont have Waves I and want it, drop me a PM, ill have the CD soon so I can upload the tracks

8. Rep:

yeah I have a copy of Waves I, but REALLY need Waves II. I've found it a few times but its always been around £60, which is not money I can spend on a CD right now

Manager of DAFT LIFE Facebook page/blog.

9. Rep:

perhaps I can help, U can pm me

10. Rep:

Here's every singe Crydamoure release in mp3 format.
    Skip the first two blog entries. It should start with 19 and work its way down to 1.

http://solidgoldberger.blogspot.com/search?q=crydamoure

Also, I have quite a few Crydamoure and Rolue vinyl's and they were actually pretty cheap! Check the discogs marketplace!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast