1. Rep:

Space Pirates

Remove this ad: become a supporter

Daft Punk with their helmets, deadmau5 with his awesome mau5head, the Bloody Beetroots with their masks... who's next? Space Pirates. They are ****ing awesome!

The Space Pirates are four Dutch guys rocking the festivals and clubs around the country. I really want to see them if I get a good chance. They perform live.

Visit Last.fm and check out their awesome music http://www.last.fm/music/Space+Pirates

2. Rep:

I like the sound, but not enough to really start following them. I was a little turned off by their live performance clip, too. Perhaps they just aren't my style...

3. awe$▲m
    Rep:

They're not that bad. They added me on last.fm

4. Rep:

I just downloaded all of there music. They have a nice sound! And there outfits are cool!
    The number of people who thought that the equipment wrote the song for you... "well anybody could do it with the same equipment you've got"... F*** OFF! It's all played by hand... believe me, if there was a button on a synth or a drum machine that said 'hit single', I would have pressed it as often as anybody else would have.
    -Andy McCluskey from Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark

5. Rep:

Rofl, there's a kids tv show in the UK called Space Pirates. Their costumes look epic

6. Rep:

Live perfomance vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0Fw7TNJ9nA crowd goes insane