1. Rep:

Tron article in Empire magazine

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Haven't seen any reference to this but please delete if it's duplication.

There's a great article in Empire magazine about Tron this month.

They get a preview listen to the soundtrack which they describe as incredible, a mix of John William's Star Wars theme, Blade Runner by Vangelis and Underworld's Shallow Grave soundtrack - the Lightcycle theme sounds particularly exciting.

It also discusses how intimately they have been involved with the film.

2. Mod - AND ALL THAT JAZZ.
    Rep:

I remember seeing a Light Cycle on the cover of Empire magazine yesterday, but I didn't think it would be important, just covering stuff we already knew, but wow. That's pretty sweet.

3. Rep:

do they sell this magezine in canada? cuz i neeeeeddd to buy this issue!

Quote Originally Posted by piroteki View Post
    unless i'm losing my **** because some DJ just dropped it and OMFGASGAGHWARHAWHDAFTPUNKTHISISMYTUUUUUUUUNNNNEEEEEE!!!!!!!1111
    lol

4. Rep:

Just so you guys know, i read the part about DP in this article.

It talks about their scene when they are DJing as a MP3 but get this...THEY ARE NOT WEARING THEIR MASKS!!

Love the fact they aren't, it makes me think that the next album they will ditch the masks all together, they are human after all...

5. Super Moderator
    Rep:

sweetness, now i really can't wait. i'll be in the theatre and i'll be like 'ZOMFG ITS DAFT PUNK' and my friends will be all 'HOW CAN YOU TELL?!' then i'll smile to myself and drool over the both of them.

i can just picture it now =]
    "I love the sound of my speakers dying for the sake of my music."

6. awe$▲m
    Rep:

ZOMG but I like their helmets though!! They can't ditch them!

7. missjestr

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!! Someone is going to have to hold me down so I don't scream and jump around when I see Guyf. And experience inappropriate things....

But...now that I think about it....why would they take off their masks for something so big like this? It doesn't seem to make sense to me...wouldn't this just attract even more attention?

Whatever, at least I get to see them unmasked.

8. Super Moderator
    Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by missjestr View Post

But...now that I think about it....why would they take off their masks for something so big like this? It doesn't seem to make sense to me...wouldn't this just attract even more attention?
    actually, i think it would be the opposite. most people only recognize them by their helmets and thats really all. if you think about it, only hardcore fans like us really know what they look like or even care enough to know their names. i think thomas and guy are actually making a statement about how they'd rather not make the focus on themselves in this movie- i mean, they're already doing the soundtrack, so to me, this is sort of them saying 'we'll be in it, but we'll stay a bit in the background so the movie is really highlighted, not us.'

just my thoughts.
    "I love the sound of my speakers dying for the sake of my music."

9. missjestr

Quote Originally Posted by digital*aria View Post
    actually, i think it would be the opposite. most people only recognize them by their helmets and thats really all. if you think about it, only hardcore fans like us really know what they look like or even care enough to know their names. i think thomas and guy are actually making a statement about how they'd rather not make the focus on themselves in this movie- i mean, they're already doing the soundtrack, so to me, this is sort of them saying 'we'll be in it, but we'll stay a bit in the background so the movie is really highlighted, not us.'

just my thoughts.
    Yeah, I could see that. Wearing the helmets would immediately make people go "Oh, they're trying to sell themselves too".

10. Mod - AND ALL THAT JAZZ.
    Rep:

Hmm. A local shop sells 'Empire' Magazine, so I may pick up a copy and upload pics.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast