1. Default

An offer to the admins for some Intel on the next DP show.

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Hi guys,

I posted some details about the next Daft Punk show about a month back, and find myself in a bit of a quandry. The nature of my job is that information is paramount so it's not normally my practice to release this kind of thing, but it's too big of a story to sit on.

Basically, here's my offer. I have the full details to corroborate my story about the next Daft Punk show, I just don't want to release them for for fear of it getting traced back to me. If, however, one of the trusted admins of this board is willing to give me their word that my source information stays under wraps, I'm willing to pass it along to them, who can then vouch for it without me getting into trouble. Assuming you don't think that this is some elaborate ruse on the part of the admins, you should be able to trust my info pretty concretely.

If this sounds like an acceptable offer, feel free to PM me.

2. Rep:

If I were an admin i would see what this is about and accept. Nothing to loose, right ?

3. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by AStickyWicket View Post
    Hi guys,

I posted some details about the next Daft Punk show about a month back, and find myself in a bit of a quandry. The nature of my job is that information is paramount so it's not normally my practice to release this kind of thing, but it's too big of a story to sit on.

Basically, here's my offer. I have the full details to corroborate my story about the next Daft Punk show, I just don't want to release them for for fear of it getting traced back to me. If, however, one of the trusted admins of this board is willing to give me their word that my source information stays under wraps, I'm willing to pass it along to them, who can then vouch for it without me getting into trouble. Assuming you don't think that this is some elaborate ruse on the part of the admins, you should be able to trust my info pretty concretely.

If this sounds like an acceptable offer, feel free to PM me.
    Just LOL. I would accept if this was true.

4. Mod - AND ALL THAT JAZZ.
    Rep:

Sorry, but I'm not buying it. If DP were to host a live tour next year, they'd have confirmed it, or posted dates, which I'm almost sure they haven't. We'd hear about it on their MySpace, which they use to confirm news about the group. We don't need someone claiming that they have information pertaining to the group's next possible live performance.

Basically: don't lead us on if you can't provide the information without appropriate confirmation. It gets us hyped and when nothing happens, faith is lost.

5. Rep:

I really want to believe this guy but I dont see it

6. Rep:

I'm in two minds to lock this thread, not because I believe him, because I don't, but I kinda of want to to see peoples reactions.

frag it, I'm locking.

TumblrTwitterFacebook
    Carbon Uranium Nitrogen Tuesday.