Tags:
dazed,
teaser
  1. Rep:
    Unhappy

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by gerbilboy View Post
    I like all of this experimentation with orchestral music, but the vive Thomas gave in that interview was that they'll never do dance music again...

That makes me really sad
    hey hey hey hey. Watch your mouth man, your gonna make me cry
    //*******//∆\\*******\\

Who needs a fancy signature anyways???

2. Rep:

id say the most interesting bit in the article... see what you guys can do with that, im sure ital be picked and twisted into what people want it to say in a matter of weeks haha "given there reputation for elusiveness, daft punk are surprisingly open, except about plans for the feature .. a subject that results in the visors sliding down every time . more film scores? maybe. new daft punk material ? perhaps. touring the sound track with a 90 piece orchestra on a electronic floating city with players parachuting from the edge of space ? they rule nothing out." one thing is for sure we have been creating allot of music " guy man says teasingly " the energy we got from the tour has been put into this movie, and some other stuff too."

3. Rep:
    Quote Originally Posted by steez View Post
    id say the most interesting bit in the article... see what you guys can do with that, im sure ital be picked and twisted into what people want it to say in a matter of weeks haha "given there reputation for elusiveness, daft punk are surprisingly open, except about plans for the feature .. a subject that results in the visors sliding down every time . more film scores? maybe. new daft punk material ? perhaps. touring the sound track with a 90 piece orchestra on a electronic floating city with players parachuting from the edge of space ? they rule nothing out." one thing is for sure we have been creating allot of music " guy man says teasingly " the energy we got from the tour has been put into this movie, and some other stuff too."
    why must they tease us -___-
    //*******//∆\\*******\\

Who needs a fancy signature anyways???

4. Rep:

Are any of you UK guys able to make scans of this article for those of us in the states?

My local Barnes and Noble did not carry this issue... or magazine, I don't think.
    we're daft gang, da rule is da powah in muh heart, we're daft gang, da rule.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYLNZjUZf_k <---Discover the hype. The Daft Gang

5. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by steez View Post
    I smell an album (after the Tron OST) coming on..

Perhaps the Tron OST was not the only thing they were working on back in May of 2008 when Busy P said that Daft Punk were back in the studio.
    we're daft gang, da rule is da powah in muh heart, we're daft gang, da rule.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYLNZjUZf_k <---Discover the hype. The Daft Gang

6. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by daq422 View Post
    why must they tease us -___-

i know! why, DP? why?

7. Rep:

Re: Dazed 11.18.10 teaser

Quote Originally Posted by abirdandaman View Post
    are any of you uk guys able to make scans of this article for those of us in the states?

My local barnes and noble did not carry this issue... Or magazine, i don't think.
    +1! :d

8. Rep:

?
    what's that supposed to mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by DaftFanPunk View Post
    Daft Punk likes pancakes

9. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by daftopunku View Post
    ?
    what's that supposed to mean?
    if you're referring to me, +1 means i also feel the same way/ask the same thing

10. Rep:

I hope they create some more high energy dance songs in the future after Tron:OST I want them to do another tour as epic and as fun as Alive 2007 looked.
    I wasn't able to go to Alive 2007

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011