1. Rep:

Re: New Daft Club Comments

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Like I allready said, would be nice to choose the background colour, have more dp smilys.
    I dont use pics in the signature, but its allways nice to see them, so put them back please!

2. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    It looks much better, except for two things.

How come the boards aren't vBulletin anymore?

And the mostly white colors definitely need some getting used to.

Other than that, I like it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieran View Post
    They look like vBulletin to me.

I really dislike the color scheme too. Darker colors worked.
    They are vBulletin. Look on the bottom of the page.

Powered by vBulletin™ Version 4.0.8
    Copyright © 2010 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.

3. Rep:

I like the lighter colours, much better for my eyes. But yeah, different colour schemes would be cool. Also, I don't know if it's just my screen resolution, 1280x1024, but the actual posts look so... narrow. What images I've looked at, all of them go way beyond the border. So, any way to get the layout a bit wider or at least some automatic image shrinking thing?

So far only one bug spotted: when you go on your profile and click the "View your "About Me" as seen by everyone else" link, it just goes to the visitor messages tab. I.e. no way of seeing the "about me" part as seen by everyone else.

4. 🐓
    Rep:

Other than the narrow posts/forums, I really like the new version.

Edit: Also, it seems the color code and font size has broken.
    Last edited by churro; 27th Nov 2010 at 18:27.

5. Rep:

Private message screen all squished!

Just got a new private message today with pictures in it, and it was all squeezed together in the middle and I had to scroll side to side to view the pictures. Can we get that fixed?

6. Rep:

I think I love the new design. It's like more smoother and not that blocky. Kind of disappointing that you can't put pics in our signatures. But I absolutely love the design.

7. Ye Olde Mod™
    Rep:

I think the site looks "newer" the background colors are something to get use to, and maybe there will be fixes, like daft punk icons, and pics in the signature. I hope there will be some changes but for now it looks pretty good.

8. Rep:
    Exclamation

Well well well! Here we are! New club.....and I gotta admit, I don't like the change. But that's because I'm a Taurus. :P

Anyway, I don't like the colour of it, don't like the forum and profile layout, can't understand why you can't post images in your sig and everything kinda feels...unfinished.

What I do like is the news section is back (Will we be able to comment on it though? ), Tour Dates section will be handy and Video posting, Hooray!

But yeah, I don't know. I'm probably being picky but you know, I'll probably get used to it.
    Last edited by 8-Bitbot; 27th Nov 2010 at 20:51.

9. Rep:

It feels too cluttered(especially on widescreen monitors because it's too narrow) and the ads are pretty annoying(they would be fine if they were just on the bottom, but I don't like the ones below the header and to the side). I don't like the sidebar thing next to the posts, but it'd be fine if it was just on the homepage. My main problem is just that everything is too narrow. Also, it annoys me that there's no border around the header. It would be nice if a lot of the images were changed too(like the forum marked/unmarked, etc) to things that are more DP related.

I don't mind the colors, but it would be awesome to have a blueish, Tron-like color scheme too.

It would be cool if there was an option to switch back to the old theme as well.
    Last edited by DarkSpartan4; 27th Nov 2010 at 21:18.

10. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by hani View Post
    ok, I'll be the one who'll bitch about everything

it's too bright now, doesn't fit Daft Punk at all, most of the sections in forum are seriously unreadable, NO IMAGES ALLOWED IN SIGS... I don't like it at all
    I totally don't agree o.o

Does a forum about a something has to fit with the thing? Not that necessary, yeah there has to be a banner with, here, Daft Punk. Otherwise it has to be functional to what it's going to be used. A forum is for (quick) chatting and discussing so much extra functions aren't necessary, contrary, they are imo UNnecessary :P

So, I like the new lay-out a lot, it's not perfect yet (e.g. some details here and there for the site, forumindex is a bit busy but that'll have to get used,..) but I guess that's going to be fixed soon
    Last edited by Daft is my Life; 27th Nov 2010 at 21:22.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast