1. Rep:

Re: New site suggestions

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Dont know if this is the right place, but since the new site came out, i get emails of my suscriptions twice or more times even if i dont enter the daft club...

2. Rep:

When I switch to the Dark Theme, my list of subscriptions isn't easily readable.
    |Tumblr|My Musique Taste|

"I let the rubber band do the magic." - axelF

3. mama p -- admin
    Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by Zambomba View Post
    Dont know if this is the right place, but since the new site came out, i get emails of my suscriptions twice or more times even if i dont enter the daft club...
    check your subscription mode, located in Settings.

i'm guessing you are probably currently set as "Instantly, using email." if you still wish to get notification by email, the daily or weekly options may be a better fit. otherwise, select "Through my control panel only"
    ~僕は素晴らしいロボット~

11.11.2006・ALIVE・2007.08.09
    last.fm||tumblr

4. Founder of The Daft Club
    Rep:

The default setting or subscriptions should be 'Through control panel only'. As Piro said this can be updated in your settings.
    "It's Daft Punk's world. We Just live in it"

Daft Punk - My Favourite | Hire Me to make a website

5. Founder of The Daft Club
    Rep:

It's a good week for Daft Punk fans... First a new album... and then the image restrictions in signatures on The Daft Club are lifted!

Info here
    "It's Daft Punk's world. We Just live in it"

Daft Punk - My Favourite | Hire Me to make a website

6. missjestr

Re: New Daft Club Comments

So I just had a thought about something to add to the site, but I wasn't sure if people would agree to it....and I'm not sure about how I feel about it but it's just a suggestion...

You know how on the Official Tron Soundtrack site, they had "Armory" or "Derezzed" or some track from the soundtrack playing? I was thinking maybe this site could also have something like that but a couple tracks from each of DP's albums.
    And I'm sure there are people who are listening to something else while on this site, so there could be a switch that switches the music on/off.

Just a thought! If it slows down the site and/or just doesn't get enough "okay"s, I'm fine.

EDIT: I actually think that this comment should be moved to the "New Site Suggestions" thread....oops.

7. mama p -- admin
    Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by missjestr View Post
    So I just had a thought about something to add to the site, but I wasn't sure if people would agree to it....and I'm not sure about how I feel about it but it's just a suggestion...

You know how on the Official Tron Soundtrack site, they had "Armory" or "Derezzed" or some track from the soundtrack playing? I was thinking maybe this site could also have something like that but a couple tracks from each of DP's albums.
    And I'm sure there are people who are listening to something else while on this site, so there could be a switch that switches the music on/off.

Just a thought! If it slows down the site and/or just doesn't get enough "okay"s, I'm fine.

EDIT: I actually think that this comment should be moved to the "New Site Suggestions" thread....oops.
    moved it for you!

actually it's a fairly nice idea as an optional feature, but unfortunately, we'd never be able to do it, simply because Daft Punk's music is all copyrighted, and we don't have permission to share/embed/use their music. we could technically do it, but we also don't want to risk getting into legal trouble.
    ~僕は素晴らしいロボット~

11.11.2006・ALIVE・2007.08.09
    last.fm||tumblr

8. missjestr

Quote Originally Posted by piroteki View Post
    moved it for you!

actually it's a fairly nice idea as an optional feature, but unfortunately, we'd never be able to do it, simply because Daft Punk's music is all copyrighted, and we don't have permission to share/embed/use their music. we could technically do it, but we also don't want to risk getting into legal trouble.
    Thanks for moving it!
    Ah, I see. Yeah, it'd definitely be smarter to keep this site from getting into trouble than to risk it, haha.

9. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBond View Post
    I like the new features, but the new theme colors are a bit much on the eyes.

I saw other people mentioning this as well, but just wanted to show the demand for it.

I loved the old colors of black and red the contrast, gave off a good vibe like the Alive "07" Encore outfits. It was nice and dark and the red outlines made everything really pop, it felt like you were in a Daft Punk environment so to speak, looked and felt right.

The gray and white is a little sterile looking and hard to differentiate from other forums as far as looks go. I liked the unique look and feeling I got when I'd specifically come to TDC over other websites, made me happy. =)

Other than that I'm liking everything, I think some of the links aren't working fully on the main page, such as the thumbnails to videos on the "Live Performances" page, I click on those 2 thumbnails with Phoenix and nothing happens.

I haven't been as active in the forums, but I've lurked for a few years now. This is honestly my favorite place on the internet for anything Daft Punk. The people on this forum are super awesome. You guys will see me chatting on here more frequently.

_-_-_-_-_

Kudos to the creator of TDC btw, Spud I believe, thank you for rounding us daft fans up and giving us a home. I know it takes a lot of effort and love to run an operation like this and keep it afloat, it's much appreciated.

Thank You,
    -JohnZ-
    i like the old and the new website

Tati
    Daft Punk,forever! keep on dancing to daft punk music!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234