1. Default

Unreleased Tron Legacy track?

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    I was looking through a (probably temporary) upload of the Tron Legacy soundtrack on YouTube this morning, looking for a particular song. The song I was looking for was the one from the Visual Effects preview for the movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3HQoZYeAa8#t=1m59s

I wasn't able to find the track in the OST sadly but I think it's a really nice, small tune that should have been in there.

2. Rep:

Re: Unreleased Tron Legacy track?

Yeah, this was made just for this trailer, that scene isn't even in the movie.

3. Rep:

Yeah I know. The trailer is just more of a "Look what we're doing, All these awesome effects are in our movie" kinda deal.

If anyone wants a bootleg of the track though I found one here:

http://groovebat.com/download/1fy.mp3

4. Rep:

hmmm.... sounds a lot like sea of simulation.
    My recent listens Soundcloud Bandcamp

5. Rep:

No...sounds like Recognizer or Reflections!

6. Rep:

just noticed that the other day myself. its a 100% unique track. hopefully we'll see it at some point...

ill bet there are dozens of these little bits that were left on the cutting room floor. shame, really...
    Last edited by ediskrad73; 4th Jan 2011 at 21:47.

7. Rep:

There are quite a few bits out there that aren't on the OST CD. Also add to that the original versions/demos DP produced which led to the actual score being recorded, whose existence was confirmed in an interview with the director and no, I don't have a link but im sure you could find it pretty easily.

And the following link is to a film music forum, and more specifically, the Tron Legacy thread where they have dissected the film and are putting together the most complete version of the OST that they can manage...very cool indeed.

http://forums.ffshrine.org/f92/tron-...ft-punk-83187/

8. Rep:

theres also another unreleased track in the movie, right before Quorra runs in front of Rinzler. havent heard that one before or since.

and the version of CLU in the movie is longer and has an added Piano bit as Rinzler loops over the jet. i really hope for an extended 100% complete version, but i dont think Disney will ever let that out..

9. Rep:

That song is actually in the Tron Evolution OST but there's no cd for that. My friend has Tron Evolution and that is always looped in the background and it gets annoying after a while.

EDIT: By the way that part when Rinzler goes over was awesome. I literally screamed in the theater when that happened. "THAT WASN'T IN THE SOUNDTRACK!!!" and "DAFT PUNK!!!"
    Last edited by daftendirektor; 4th Jan 2011 at 23:39.

10. Rep:

Yea I have heard that there are some stuff not on the soundtrack. Although, has anyone noticed the song during the club seen that plays after End of Line? WHAT IS THAT????
    "'Till all are one."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast