1. Rep:

Hey Karen

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    so, as you may or may not know, I decided to stop making music as Sounds like Johnny Depp to concentrate on something else from what I did before.

my new musical project is called HEY KAREN and I'm mixing some sounds, trying to do something new right now. it's a bit more minimal and glitchy, but I think it's going in a right direction, so I'll keep on experimenting.

you can visit my page on facebook or download my promo EP to see if you're interested or not.

2. Rep:
    On a mushroom in a forest some where in the eastern United States

Re: Hey Karen

The promo EP is okay. Not something I would listen to with my friends though.
    "I've come to care about you. Alot. But also not in that way. Well, yeah, in that way a little. Half n' half." - Shark, 12 oz. Mouse

3. Rep:

I'm really digging so far. I don't know. It definitely sounds like a breath of fresh air from the last SLJD records.

4. Rep:

thank you, that's what I was aiming at - a completely fresh start. I know that All of my friends sounds like my previous stuff, but that's because it's taken from unreleased Euphoria EP and it's a transition track - from old to new.

new album isn't likely to come out soon, because I want to take my time and work on it properly - I'm guessing, late spring or early summer? maybe later? I don't know where it'll take me, but I'm sure this is the right thing to do.

5. Rep:

there's a progress in my work on an upcoming album. right now I plan to have like 9 tracks on it, and some of them will be connected by a concept I have on my mind.

6. Rep:

Sounds good. As far as the release date you said, I think you should release until summer. Give some more time for all the ideas to come through.

7. Rep:

yeah, I don't want to release them prematurely, I need some time to polish them

8. Rep:

totally new stuff for you to get ready before upcoming album! a cover of a track by Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen [yes, you've heard correctly] fresh out of the over!

you can listen to it at soundcloud:
    http://soundcloud.com/sljd/gimme-pizza

or download it at bandcamp:
    http://heykaren.bandcamp.com/track/gimme-pizza

9. Rep:

I love how sinister that sounds. Like the kind of stuff you would put in a film like Super Size Me or something like that.

10. Rep:
    On a mushroom in a forest some where in the eastern United States

New tracks kinda twisted, I like it.
    "I've come to care about you. Alot. But also not in that way. Well, yeah, in that way a little. Half n' half." - Shark, 12 oz. Mouse

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast