1. Rep:

Re: "Electroma Therapy" - StopSmiling Magazine, June 2008

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Neat interview. I'd only ever read the sample, so thanks for the scans

2. Rep:

No problem everybody

Quote Originally Posted by Kopikido_CafPowski View Post
    Pants. Hmmm...I hope you mean the British definition of "pants". Please! Please!
    Haha, I had no idea you use pants to refer to underwears. In that case, he is wearing the trousers... or not.

3. Rep:

Maybe if Guy-Manuel finds the topic of the interview to his liking, that's when he has the enthusiasm to speak up. If he probably finds the interviewer asking the same questions as the others, that's when he shuts up and let Thomas do most of the talking. It's probably like:
    Interviewer: Blah! Blah! Blah! (same question)
    GM: (mutter) Merde. Same **** again.
    TB: *Sigh* Ok, I'll do the talking.

"It's not you, Sally. It's me. I'm a ROBOT and therefore, incapable of love."
    "I...I see...perhaps...someday in the future..."
    "--Still capable of sex though"

4. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by ifcwdjd View Post
    No problem everybody

Haha, I had no idea you use pants to refer to underwears. In that case, he is wearing the trousers... or not.
    Yeah, kinda threw me off when I first moved in here (I grew up speaking American English) so let's just hush-hush on that otherwise, I might get caught again by DP police for indecent postings. Hahaha!!

"It's not you, Sally. It's me. I'm a ROBOT and therefore, incapable of love."
    "I...I see...perhaps...someday in the future..."
    "--Still capable of sex though"

5. Rep:

Bumping this because I did a rescan and uploaded it in a zip file. It was my first article and I didn't really know what I was doing the first time around, haha.

6. Rep:

Bumping again for another rescan. I've scanned this 3 or 4 times now, but I've finally got it right. Higher res, better cleanup, and the pages are all straight and merged now.

I'm also going through all the articles I've posted on TDC in this subforum and fixing all the broken pics and links. Been meaning to do it for a long time.

7. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by ifcwdjd View Post

I bought this a while ago and finally got around to making some nice scans. It's a pretty good interview mostly talking about Electroma and Thomas and Guy-Man's film and musical influences. I was pretty surprised to find that, for the most part, Guy-Man is the one who wears the pants in this interview. Usually he's pretty quiet and lets Thomas do the talking. I also approve of the more laid-back, informal approach of the interviewer...

Click here -> download zip file -> do the time warp again.
    Thanks for sharing the download link!!
    Only thing is, Mediafire is not the best place for sharing download links. When I went to the page a malware advertisement popped up. Maybe sharing it on Google Drive would be a bit more efficient?
    Just a suggestion, please don't try to take it personally.

8. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by notArpegius View Post
    Thanks for sharing the download link!!
    Only thing is, Mediafire is not the best place for sharing download links. When I went to the page a malware advertisement popped up. Maybe sharing it on Google Drive would be a bit more efficient?
    Just a suggestion, please don't try to take it personally.
    Lol, after spending the last 2 days correcting the links to 105 articles, that sorta makes me want to cry. I've been using Mediafire for years without any problems. It's a bummer to hear that it's been infiltrated by malware, but I've had this problem with image hosting services in the past.

I can upload the bulk folders (all my magazine articles and pics) to an alternative site since that's only 6 folders. I don't know anything about Google Drive, so I'll have to read up on it and get back to you. Thanks for letting me know!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12