1. Rep:

Re: "Der Urknall Daft Punk" - Spex Magazine, February 1997

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    i seen the second picture a couple of days ago and i was wondering where it was from thank you Does any one know how many magazines they've been in? i mean damn, it must be over 10
    //*******//∆\\*******\\

Who needs a fancy signature anyways???

2. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by daq422 View Post
    i seen the second picture a couple of days ago and i was wondering where it was from thank you Does any one know how many magazines they've been in? i mean damn, it must be over 10
    Haha, no idea, a lot. I think I've seen at least 30 different magazines on eBay. I've found quite a few from 1997, but there are many more from when Discovery came out. But if you think about it, magazines all over the globe have been writing about them since '96 or '97.

3. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by ifcwdjd View Post
    Haha, no idea, a lot. I think I've seen at least 30 different magazines on eBay. I've found quite a few from 1997, but there are many more from when Discovery came out. But if you think about it, magazines all over the globe have been writing about them since '96 or '97.
    Yea once they started to blow up in the late 90's everyone wanted them on their magazine cover. i wish i could buy them all. I need more money :| LOL
    //*******//∆\\*******\\

Who needs a fancy signature anyways???

4. mama p -- admin
    Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by lookimadaftpunkfan View Post
    I'm fluent in French.. I wonder if it'll help me learn german someday.
    knowledge from French won't really help you in German--they're two entirely different language families (French is Romantic, German is, well, Germanic), so i doubt you'd really come by too many similarities in grammatical constructions or in cognates. (unless you're familiar with like Alsatian or Lorraine French, which i'd imagine may have some Germanic influences?) however, English is also a Germanic language, so there will be some similarities between English and German (though from what i understand there are a lot of differences, as well--i don't know any German, basically).

however, just the experience of knowing a second language is helpful in learning more languages, since your mind already has practice in processing/creating different languages and sounds.

i think processing is one of the hardest things to adjust to, and that's why i struggle with my three languages (fluent English, intermediate French and Japanese), 'cause my mind only seems to have "English" and "not-English" mode; i'm constantly cross-linking French and Japanese words/grammatical constructs. lol
    Last edited by piroteki; 30th Jan 2011 at 22:02.
    ~僕は素晴らしいロボット~

11.11.2006・ALIVE・2007.08.09
    last.fm||tumblr

5. Rep:

Did Quorra ever translate this because it looks like a great read. Thank you ifcwdjd.
    "In the early '90s, Daft Punk performed a self-styled synthesis of acid house, funk and big beat electronica at illegal warehouse parties in France that "you had to crawl under barbed wire and run from police" to attend, as Bangalter recalled.

http://www.thedaftclub.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic6908_3.gif

6. Rep:

Well, I never got a translation on this one, but I did re-upload it. For some reason I never posted the second page as it originally appeared in the article (I just removed the text.) So the complete article, plus the 'shopped pics, is now available for download in a zip file.

7. Rep:

Just got this magazine today, I'd love a nice German person to provide an accurate translation.

8. Rep:

Toll 😊 was in Deutsch 👍🏻 But i can' t Open this link and zip ! I think its too Old . Can anyone help me ? That's real shame 😭 😘

9. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by Julikitty View Post
    Toll �� was in Deutsch ���� But i can' t Open this link and zip ! I think its too Old . Can anyone help me ? That's real shame �� ��
    When you try to open the link, what happens? A few weeks ago, I was sent a link to some Daft Punk articles. If the MediaFire link doesn't work at all, I might be able to send you the link to this magazine (if it is in the link of articles that I was sent)

10. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by notArpegius View Post
    When you try to open the link, what happens? A few weeks ago, I was sent a link to some Daft Punk articles. If the MediaFire link doesn't work at all, I might be able to send you the link to this magazine (if it is in the link of articles that I was sent)
    . It leakt tierisch ! Also i can 't Open it ! I can put it in my telegram Order but i can't Open it to ! This Artikel have i Never found bevor Here by Google .... ! It 's so awkward 😬 !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast