1. Rep:

Re: Daft Punk & DJ Sneak - Live @ Industry - Toronto (04-12-1997)

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JB909 View Post
    It also contains The Buffalo Bunch - Buffalo Club, which was first released in 1998
    That settles it then...I have successfully NOT found the 1997 bootleg. Go me.

...nom nom nom biscuit...

2. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by theworldisdaft View Post
    I give it a week before :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow: has this on his blog and claims it as his.
    So so true. I wanna have a listen to this now

3. Rep:

http://mixesdb.com/db/index.php/199X...ustry,_Toronto

We're not entirely sure when DJ Sneak performed at The Industry in this recorded set, but it was at least after 1997.

And at least we know the set exists SOMEWHERE thankfully. These can be the clues that will lead us to the original set Berrie! You found Skyrocks after all, so nothing's impossible

4. Rep:

Came across this - apart from this show theres a couple of other things mentioned here too including Thomas DJing at a DJ Sneak birthday party - and some there claim to know that the shows were recorded

http://www.tribemagazine.com/board/t...ly-happen.html

5. Default

6. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by DJ :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow: IS BACK View Post
    Lol, that's isn't even the Daft Punk Toronto set. :S

7. Rep:

Fool, that's the DJ Sneak Live @ Industry set from 1998 and on. They play Stardust, The Ghetto by Bob Sinclar, and Buffalo Club, it can't be from 1997!

And you just put that up there because that's what they gave me when I asked for it over at the French Touch forum...

8. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Fool
    1up

Quote Originally Posted by churro View Post
    guys zeememba to pwezz ze play buttone on ableton for ze show to start.

9. Rep:

http://www.mixesdb.com/db/index.php/...ustry,_Toronto

**** you :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:, thanks a lot for confusing people further with your bull**** nonsense. This set exists, and now you have it branded as a fake of a set that was preexisting.

Please, can we ban him from the ENTIRE INTERNET?

10. Rep:

this whole daft punk thing is out of control - i was tehre that night and it wasnt daft punk that was there with dj sneak it was one half of daft punk - only thomas bangalter was there.. and it was on a thursday night.. it wasn an industry only event ie: only promoters + staff were invited + knew about the event.. it was basically a private party.. no tickets were even sold... there was a ton of other people from USA there aswell i think it was either just before or just after winter music conference 1998 not 1997.. if it was in 1997 ti would have been before the 1 year anniversary of industry (july 96-july 97) fairly certain it was not within the first year.. raves were still sort of good in 96 and most people like myself were just getting used to industry taking precedence over the other local raves (which had been the norm for the years before, 92/93/94/95, but by 1997 raves were getting really bad.. too many morons... too many people knew about the parties. (think an extra 3000 people from suburban areas aroudn the cit you dont want to party with) . it was commercial mayhem. anyway it wasnt in 1997 that bangalter played at industry, and i think it was in march 1998 not april..it couldnt be april 12th because wmc was in early march back then i think... anyway daft punk never played industry in 1997. thomas bangalter only showed up only because i think he was working with sneak for remixes for his crydamoure label

i was 19 years old - i remember the first year of industry (july 96 - july 97) and i remember summer 97 because that was the first DEMF that ben ferguson was involved with and he booked my friend from scotland to play last minute because i asked him to that summer and that was NOT the year that i saw thomas bangalter at industry. it was the year before. soo... thomas bangalter dj'd by himself at industry before or after wmc on a thursday.. there was no big event + no big performance
    Last edited by chrisnova777; 13th Feb 2017 at 15:32.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12